'Revolution' 1.03 Preview Hints at Miles' Relation to the Militia
When "Revolution" returns with a new episode next week, Miles' side on the fight against the Monroe Republic militia will be questioned. Though he has been pursued by the militia, he's apparently a Commanding General and founding father of the group.
Meanwhile, on the run from militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the Rebel camp, but the militia soon finds their hideout. Miles thinks they need to leave the place, but Charlie insists on fighting back. Elsewhere, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace and Danny stands up to one of Captain Neville's men.
"No Quarter" will air Monday, October 1 at 10 P.M. on NBC. "Lost" alum and "Supernatural" recurring actor Mark Pellegrino will guest star as a militia officer, who uncovers Miles' relation to the group.
The latest episode, which aired September 24, featured a big twist as [SPOILER ALERT!] Rachel Matheson, Charlie and Danny's mother who was presumed dead all this time, is seen very much alive.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie