'Revolution' 1.03 Preview Hints at Miles' Relation to the Militia
When "Revolution" returns with a new episode next week, Miles' side on the fight against the Monroe Republic militia will be questioned. Though he has been pursued by the militia, he's apparently a Commanding General and founding father of the group.
Meanwhile, on the run from militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the Rebel camp, but the militia soon finds their hideout. Miles thinks they need to leave the place, but Charlie insists on fighting back. Elsewhere, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace and Danny stands up to one of Captain Neville's men.
"No Quarter" will air Monday, October 1 at 10 P.M. on NBC. "Lost" alum and "Supernatural" recurring actor Mark Pellegrino will guest star as a militia officer, who uncovers Miles' relation to the group.
The latest episode, which aired September 24, featured a big twist as [SPOILER ALERT!] Rachel Matheson, Charlie and Danny's mother who was presumed dead all this time, is seen very much alive.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera