'Revolution' 1.03 Preview Hints at Miles' Relation to the Militia
When "Revolution" returns with a new episode next week, Miles' side on the fight against the Monroe Republic militia will be questioned. Though he has been pursued by the militia, he's apparently a Commanding General and founding father of the group.
Meanwhile, on the run from militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the Rebel camp, but the militia soon finds their hideout. Miles thinks they need to leave the place, but Charlie insists on fighting back. Elsewhere, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace and Danny stands up to one of Captain Neville's men.
"No Quarter" will air Monday, October 1 at 10 P.M. on NBC. "Lost" alum and "Supernatural" recurring actor Mark Pellegrino will guest star as a militia officer, who uncovers Miles' relation to the group.
The latest episode, which aired September 24, featured a big twist as [SPOILER ALERT!] Rachel Matheson, Charlie and Danny's mother who was presumed dead all this time, is seen very much alive.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage