'Revolution' 1.03 Preview Hints at Miles' Relation to the Militia
When "Revolution" returns with a new episode next week, Miles' side on the fight against the Monroe Republic militia will be questioned. Though he has been pursued by the militia, he's apparently a Commanding General and founding father of the group.
Meanwhile, on the run from militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the Rebel camp, but the militia soon finds their hideout. Miles thinks they need to leave the place, but Charlie insists on fighting back. Elsewhere, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace and Danny stands up to one of Captain Neville's men.
"No Quarter" will air Monday, October 1 at 10 P.M. on NBC. "Lost" alum and "Supernatural" recurring actor Mark Pellegrino will guest star as a militia officer, who uncovers Miles' relation to the group.
The latest episode, which aired September 24, featured a big twist as [SPOILER ALERT!] Rachel Matheson, Charlie and Danny's mother who was presumed dead all this time, is seen very much alive.
More Revolution News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story