'Revolution' 1.03 Preview Hints at Miles' Relation to the Militia
When "Revolution" returns with a new episode next week, Miles' side on the fight against the Monroe Republic militia will be questioned. Though he has been pursued by the militia, he's apparently a Commanding General and founding father of the group.
Meanwhile, on the run from militia, Nora leads Miles and Charlie back to the Rebel camp, but the militia soon finds their hideout. Miles thinks they need to leave the place, but Charlie insists on fighting back. Elsewhere, Aaron and Maggie search for Grace and Danny stands up to one of Captain Neville's men.
"No Quarter" will air Monday, October 1 at 10 P.M. on NBC. "Lost" alum and "Supernatural" recurring actor Mark Pellegrino will guest star as a militia officer, who uncovers Miles' relation to the group.
The latest episode, which aired September 24, featured a big twist as [SPOILER ALERT!] Rachel Matheson, Charlie and Danny's mother who was presumed dead all this time, is seen very much alive.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child