'Two and a Half Men' Pics: Lingerie-Clad Miley Cyrus in Bed With Ashton Kutcher
The first look at Miley Cyrus on "Two and a Half Men" has made its way out in a form of photos and it seems that her character will heat up the show. In one of the pictures, the "Can't Be Tamed" singer wears a lingerie and gets in bed with Ashton Kutcher, who goes shirtless in his portrayal of Walden.
The former "Hannah Montana" star shows more skin in another image which features her donning a bra and hot pants. She also shares scenes with Angus T. Jones, whose character Jake returns home during a break from the army.
Titled "You Know What the Lollipop Is For", the episode featuring Miley is slated to air October 18. She will guest star as Missi, the daughter of a friend who comes to town, and her arrival makes Walden start to feel his age.
"[Missi] is just coming to L.A. to see what it's like to live out there and she stays with us for a few days and of course throws everything into disarray," Jon Cryer said after collecting his Emmy for Outstanding Actor in Comedy on Sunday, September 23 night. "[Miley] is beautiful and remarkable. You will enjoy her on the show!"
"Two and a Half Men" itself will kick off the new season Thursday, September 27 at 8:30 P.M. on CBS.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group