Green Day Premiere 'Stay the Night' Music Video Amid Vocalist's Meltdown Scandal
Hot on heels of headline-grabbing news that Billie Joe Armstrong checked into rehab following his violent meltdown at the iHeart Radio Fest, the punk rock band premiere a new music video in support of their latest song "Stay the Night". The clip surfaces online one day ahead of the trio's latest album "Uno!" release date on Tuesday, September 25.
The simple visuals feature Billy, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool ripping through their bare bones in what seems to be a warehouse. The video was recorded during their rehearsal in Orange County last August. "I've got an impulse so impulsive that it burns/ I wanna break your heart until it makes your stomach churn," Billy sings in the verse of the upbeat song.
Billy stole public's attention after he went ballistic at the Las Vegas festival last Friday. He was later admitted to rehab to seek treatment for substance abuse. Still, the incident didn't stop him to make another public appearance in the near future. The rocker will still appear on the next season of "The Voice" as a mentor of Christina Aguilera's team. "We're taped and all set," an NBC representative confirms.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce