Taylor Swift Releases Snippet of New Single 'Begin Again'
Taylor Swift previewed her new single "Begin Again" on "Good Morning America" Monday, September 24. "Hey 'GMA', it's Taylor. I'm so excited about previewing my new songs for 'Red' on your show," she said to introduce the song. "The new song that I'm gonna preview for you guys is called 'Begin Again'."
Once the song played, part of the lyrics that tells about another love story was revealed. "It's strange you think I'm funny 'cause he never did/ I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, burn and end/ But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again," she croons.
Explaining the theme of the track, Swift said, "It's actually a song about kind of when you've gotten through a really bad relationship and you finally dust yourself off and go on that first day after a horrible breakup and the vulnerability that goes along with all of that."
"Begin Again" is the second single off Swift's upcoming fourth studio album "Red", which is due October 22. The song will be available on iTunes starting September 25. The "Fearless" songstress is scheduled to make a live appearance on "GMA" the same day she drops the new album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns