Taylor Swift Releases Snippet of New Single 'Begin Again'
Taylor Swift previewed her new single "Begin Again" on "Good Morning America" Monday, September 24. "Hey 'GMA', it's Taylor. I'm so excited about previewing my new songs for 'Red' on your show," she said to introduce the song. "The new song that I'm gonna preview for you guys is called 'Begin Again'."
Once the song played, part of the lyrics that tells about another love story was revealed. "It's strange you think I'm funny 'cause he never did/ I've been spending the last eight months thinking all love ever does is break, burn and end/ But on a Wednesday in a cafe, I watched it begin again," she croons.
Explaining the theme of the track, Swift said, "It's actually a song about kind of when you've gotten through a really bad relationship and you finally dust yourself off and go on that first day after a horrible breakup and the vulnerability that goes along with all of that."
"Begin Again" is the second single off Swift's upcoming fourth studio album "Red", which is due October 22. The song will be available on iTunes starting September 25. The "Fearless" songstress is scheduled to make a live appearance on "GMA" the same day she drops the new album.
More Taylor Swift News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival