Lindsay Lohan Resting After Hospitalized for Lung Infection
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly recovering from a bad lung infection. On Sunday night, September 23, the "Liz & Dick" actress was rushed to an emergency room at Mt. Sinai hospital and released with some antibiotics shortly after.
"She's fine, but she had a bad case of asthma as a kid, so she has to take these things seriously," her father Michael Lohan told New York Daily News. "When she was a kid, we almost lost her a couple of times because of the asthma."
The Lohan patriarch claimed LiLo had suffered the lung infection for last few weeks and the illness forced her to postpone a recent trip to New York. Meanwhile, a source told TMZ that she complained of having "walking pneumonia."
LiLo's lung issue was revealed for the first time by her mother, Dina Lohan, in a 2006 magazine interview. The Lohan matriarch told Vanity Fair that her actress daughter "has had bronchial asthma since she was 2."
Despite the health scare, LiLo didn't seem to have trouble of staying overnight. In a recent twitter picture, the former Disney star was seen enjoying a night out with a couple of friends in New York instead of resting.
She also came to watch Slash's concert while in town. On that day, she was accused of drunken driving and hitting a man with her car when she's pulling into a parking lot at The Dream hotel. There's not enough evidence to support the allegation though.
She planned to take legal action against the accuser. "She's absolutely suing," Michael said. "You have to put your foot down to people doing this to you. I mean, come on. This guy has a brace on but went running down the ramp after her?"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion