Lindsay Lohan Resting After Hospitalized for Lung Infection
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly recovering from a bad lung infection. On Sunday night, September 23, the "Liz & Dick" actress was rushed to an emergency room at Mt. Sinai hospital and released with some antibiotics shortly after.
"She's fine, but she had a bad case of asthma as a kid, so she has to take these things seriously," her father Michael Lohan told New York Daily News. "When she was a kid, we almost lost her a couple of times because of the asthma."
The Lohan patriarch claimed LiLo had suffered the lung infection for last few weeks and the illness forced her to postpone a recent trip to New York. Meanwhile, a source told TMZ that she complained of having "walking pneumonia."
LiLo's lung issue was revealed for the first time by her mother, Dina Lohan, in a 2006 magazine interview. The Lohan matriarch told Vanity Fair that her actress daughter "has had bronchial asthma since she was 2."
Despite the health scare, LiLo didn't seem to have trouble of staying overnight. In a recent twitter picture, the former Disney star was seen enjoying a night out with a couple of friends in New York instead of resting.
She also came to watch Slash's concert while in town. On that day, she was accused of drunken driving and hitting a man with her car when she's pulling into a parking lot at The Dream hotel. There's not enough evidence to support the allegation though.
She planned to take legal action against the accuser. "She's absolutely suing," Michael said. "You have to put your foot down to people doing this to you. I mean, come on. This guy has a brace on but went running down the ramp after her?"
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed