Lindsay Lohan Plans to Sue Alleged Hit-and-Run Victim
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly taking legal action against Jose Rodriguez who accused her of clipping him with her car and reeking of booze when he confronted her. "I'm tired of people lying just to score a quick paycheck," she said as quoted by TMZ.
Jose who worked as a cook in a nearby restaurant claimed he "fell to the side" and felt "so much pain," after LiLo hit him when she drove down the ramp at The Dream hotel in New York. However, a surveillance tape that captured the alleged incident contradicted his story.
He remained standing after the car passed and then ran after her car when LiLo cleared the ramp. Police who arrested her also believed the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
After several trips to jail, LiLo has just been released from a probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest. She's currently on another probation for a case of missing necklace in a Venice jewelry store. She's suing Jose because his accusation could jeopardize her probation and led her to lose her job.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'