Lindsay Lohan Plans to Sue Alleged Hit-and-Run Victim
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly taking legal action against Jose Rodriguez who accused her of clipping him with her car and reeking of booze when he confronted her. "I'm tired of people lying just to score a quick paycheck," she said as quoted by TMZ.
Jose who worked as a cook in a nearby restaurant claimed he "fell to the side" and felt "so much pain," after LiLo hit him when she drove down the ramp at The Dream hotel in New York. However, a surveillance tape that captured the alleged incident contradicted his story.
He remained standing after the car passed and then ran after her car when LiLo cleared the ramp. Police who arrested her also believed the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
After several trips to jail, LiLo has just been released from a probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest. She's currently on another probation for a case of missing necklace in a Venice jewelry store. She's suing Jose because his accusation could jeopardize her probation and led her to lose her job.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce