Lindsay Lohan Plans to Sue Alleged Hit-and-Run Victim
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly taking legal action against Jose Rodriguez who accused her of clipping him with her car and reeking of booze when he confronted her. "I'm tired of people lying just to score a quick paycheck," she said as quoted by TMZ.
Jose who worked as a cook in a nearby restaurant claimed he "fell to the side" and felt "so much pain," after LiLo hit him when she drove down the ramp at The Dream hotel in New York. However, a surveillance tape that captured the alleged incident contradicted his story.
He remained standing after the car passed and then ran after her car when LiLo cleared the ramp. Police who arrested her also believed the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
After several trips to jail, LiLo has just been released from a probation stemming from a 2007 DUI arrest. She's currently on another probation for a case of missing necklace in a Venice jewelry store. She's suing Jose because his accusation could jeopardize her probation and led her to lose her job.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer