Natalie Portman Turns Into Blonde, Hangs Out With Robert Pattinson
Natalie Portman ditched her brown locks for honey-colored hair. The "No Strings Attached" actress showed off her new look when attending the opening night of her husband Benjamin Millepied's L.A. Dance Project at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Natalie took time to pose with other guests including Robert Pattinson and Dita Von Teese. The new mom opted for a strapless Christian Dior white gown with full skirt, Rob suited up in a dark number, and Dita showed off her cleavage in a brown plunging dress.
"They were very friendly," a source told Us Weekly of Natalie's encounter with Rob. "They were laughing aloud and smiling. Rob . . . was having a great time." The source added that the British heartthrob "seemed to be enjoying himself."
Natalie told The Hollywood Reporter that she dyed her hair to prepare herself for a new movie role. "My mom says I'm like a different person," she said of her new makeover without giving any details of the upcoming film. "I did it just a couple of days ago."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding