Natalie Portman Turns Into Blonde, Hangs Out With Robert Pattinson
Natalie Portman ditched her brown locks for honey-colored hair. The "No Strings Attached" actress showed off her new look when attending the opening night of her husband Benjamin Millepied's L.A. Dance Project at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Natalie took time to pose with other guests including Robert Pattinson and Dita Von Teese. The new mom opted for a strapless Christian Dior white gown with full skirt, Rob suited up in a dark number, and Dita showed off her cleavage in a brown plunging dress.
"They were very friendly," a source told Us Weekly of Natalie's encounter with Rob. "They were laughing aloud and smiling. Rob . . . was having a great time." The source added that the British heartthrob "seemed to be enjoying himself."
Natalie told The Hollywood Reporter that she dyed her hair to prepare herself for a new movie role. "My mom says I'm like a different person," she said of her new makeover without giving any details of the upcoming film. "I did it just a couple of days ago."
More Natalie Portman News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'