Natalie Portman Turns Into Blonde, Hangs Out With Robert Pattinson
Natalie Portman ditched her brown locks for honey-colored hair. The "No Strings Attached" actress showed off her new look when attending the opening night of her husband Benjamin Millepied's L.A. Dance Project at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Natalie took time to pose with other guests including Robert Pattinson and Dita Von Teese. The new mom opted for a strapless Christian Dior white gown with full skirt, Rob suited up in a dark number, and Dita showed off her cleavage in a brown plunging dress.
"They were very friendly," a source told Us Weekly of Natalie's encounter with Rob. "They were laughing aloud and smiling. Rob . . . was having a great time." The source added that the British heartthrob "seemed to be enjoying himself."
Natalie told The Hollywood Reporter that she dyed her hair to prepare herself for a new movie role. "My mom says I'm like a different person," she said of her new makeover without giving any details of the upcoming film. "I did it just a couple of days ago."
More Natalie Portman News
- J. Cole Announces '4 Your Eyez Only World Tour'
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- The Next 'X-Men' Sequel May Be Directed by Simon Kinberg
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'