Natalie Portman Turns Into Blonde, Hangs Out With Robert Pattinson
Natalie Portman ditched her brown locks for honey-colored hair. The "No Strings Attached" actress showed off her new look when attending the opening night of her husband Benjamin Millepied's L.A. Dance Project at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Natalie took time to pose with other guests including Robert Pattinson and Dita Von Teese. The new mom opted for a strapless Christian Dior white gown with full skirt, Rob suited up in a dark number, and Dita showed off her cleavage in a brown plunging dress.
"They were very friendly," a source told Us Weekly of Natalie's encounter with Rob. "They were laughing aloud and smiling. Rob . . . was having a great time." The source added that the British heartthrob "seemed to be enjoying himself."
Natalie told The Hollywood Reporter that she dyed her hair to prepare herself for a new movie role. "My mom says I'm like a different person," she said of her new makeover without giving any details of the upcoming film. "I did it just a couple of days ago."
More Natalie Portman News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!