Natalie Portman Turns Into Blonde, Hangs Out With Robert Pattinson
Natalie Portman ditched her brown locks for honey-colored hair. The "No Strings Attached" actress showed off her new look when attending the opening night of her husband Benjamin Millepied's L.A. Dance Project at Walt Disney Concert Hall.
Natalie took time to pose with other guests including Robert Pattinson and Dita Von Teese. The new mom opted for a strapless Christian Dior white gown with full skirt, Rob suited up in a dark number, and Dita showed off her cleavage in a brown plunging dress.
"They were very friendly," a source told Us Weekly of Natalie's encounter with Rob. "They were laughing aloud and smiling. Rob . . . was having a great time." The source added that the British heartthrob "seemed to be enjoying himself."
Natalie told The Hollywood Reporter that she dyed her hair to prepare herself for a new movie role. "My mom says I'm like a different person," she said of her new makeover without giving any details of the upcoming film. "I did it just a couple of days ago."
More Natalie Portman News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3