Video: Taylor Swift Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During iHeart Performance
Taylor Swift's well-prepared stint at the iHeartRadio Music Festival was a bit ruined by a wardrobe malfunction. Opening her nearly 30-minute set with "Sparks Fly", the country music beauty had the right shoulder strap of her dress undone and falling down when she made her way onto the stage. She, however, was saved from further embarrassment since she donned a sequined shirt underneath.
It appeared that a fan tugged her glittery dress too hard when she greeted the audience, but the "Love Story" hitmaker herself didn't realize the mishap until around 15 seconds later. She finished the song without putting the strap back on. When she returned on the stage to perform "You Belong With Me", she has removed the gown and revealed the glittery gold top and black shorts.
At the concert taking place at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, September 22, Swift also performed "Mean", "Love Story" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", her No. 1 hit from "Red".
The 22-year-old singer/songwriter will reveal a snippet of another song from the album on "Good Morning America" this Monday, before the track is released via iTunes the day after. "Starting this week I'm gonna start unveiling new music," she told Rolling Stone at the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
She went on teasing that there would be surprise collaborations on the October 22 record as saying, "I really want there to be so many surprises left on the record for when it comes out eventually, some collaborations that haven't been talked about and some songs that are definitely what make the album so unique."
More Taylor Swift News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record