Rihanna Launches New Website, May Hint at Titles of New Songs
Rihanna has a newly-designed website, rihanna7.com, launched ahead of her new single release. The front page of the site boasts her signature "R" letter made up of words, some of which may give hints at titles of the new songs in the upcoming effort. "Diamonds", the confirmed lead single, is among the words.
Other catchphrases, like "Navy," "Roc" and "Jah" that are closely linked to Riri, and "Isis," the goddess tattoo inked under her breasts to pay tribute to her late grandmother, are included as well. There is also "Red Lipstick" which happens to be the title of one of the tracks in her previous CD "Talk That Talk".
"Diamonds" is set to debut Wednesday, September 26. "It's laid-back, but it's hopeful," she told Elvis Duran. "It gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive. But it's about love, and I just think the gears are a little different from what people would expect, I think. I'm excited about that. I'm excited to surprise them, sonically."
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3