Rihanna Launches New Website, May Hint at Titles of New Songs
Rihanna has a newly-designed website, rihanna7.com, launched ahead of her new single release. The front page of the site boasts her signature "R" letter made up of words, some of which may give hints at titles of the new songs in the upcoming effort. "Diamonds", the confirmed lead single, is among the words.
Other catchphrases, like "Navy," "Roc" and "Jah" that are closely linked to Riri, and "Isis," the goddess tattoo inked under her breasts to pay tribute to her late grandmother, are included as well. There is also "Red Lipstick" which happens to be the title of one of the tracks in her previous CD "Talk That Talk".
"Diamonds" is set to debut Wednesday, September 26. "It's laid-back, but it's hopeful," she told Elvis Duran. "It gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive. But it's about love, and I just think the gears are a little different from what people would expect, I think. I'm excited about that. I'm excited to surprise them, sonically."
More Rihanna News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival