Rihanna Launches New Website, May Hint at Titles of New Songs
Rihanna has a newly-designed website, rihanna7.com, launched ahead of her new single release. The front page of the site boasts her signature "R" letter made up of words, some of which may give hints at titles of the new songs in the upcoming effort. "Diamonds", the confirmed lead single, is among the words.
Other catchphrases, like "Navy," "Roc" and "Jah" that are closely linked to Riri, and "Isis," the goddess tattoo inked under her breasts to pay tribute to her late grandmother, are included as well. There is also "Red Lipstick" which happens to be the title of one of the tracks in her previous CD "Talk That Talk".
"Diamonds" is set to debut Wednesday, September 26. "It's laid-back, but it's hopeful," she told Elvis Duran. "It gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive. But it's about love, and I just think the gears are a little different from what people would expect, I think. I'm excited about that. I'm excited to surprise them, sonically."
More Rihanna News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic