Rihanna Launches New Website, May Hint at Titles of New Songs
Rihanna has a newly-designed website, rihanna7.com, launched ahead of her new single release. The front page of the site boasts her signature "R" letter made up of words, some of which may give hints at titles of the new songs in the upcoming effort. "Diamonds", the confirmed lead single, is among the words.
Other catchphrases, like "Navy," "Roc" and "Jah" that are closely linked to Riri, and "Isis," the goddess tattoo inked under her breasts to pay tribute to her late grandmother, are included as well. There is also "Red Lipstick" which happens to be the title of one of the tracks in her previous CD "Talk That Talk".
"Diamonds" is set to debut Wednesday, September 26. "It's laid-back, but it's hopeful," she told Elvis Duran. "It gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive. But it's about love, and I just think the gears are a little different from what people would expect, I think. I'm excited about that. I'm excited to surprise them, sonically."
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked