Miley Cyrus to Release 'Sick' Album in Early 2013, New Single to Come Out Soon
Fans of Miley Cyrus who have been waiting for her to release a new record should be happy now because the former "Hannah Montana" star herself has confirmed that she would drop her new album in a foreseeable future. Speaking to Billboard when attending the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, the former Disney darling dished that her latest studio set was due in early 2013.
Without revealing the title of her forthcoming album, Miley gushed that she "wanna make a sick record," adding that she would introduce a new single by the end of this year. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth went on dishing that her next album would feature collaborations with Pharrell Williams and producers Da Internz, who were also responsible for hit songs like Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" and Big Sean's "A$$".
The "Can't Be Tamed" singer opened up that lately she's been working hard to come back to the music industry. "I've been writing and working on my record. I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything," the songstress, who introduced Lil Wayne on stage during the iHeartRadio Fest, shared.
"I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect. So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to," the 19-year-old starlet continued.
Furthermore, Miley revealed that she has met with some labels to discuss the release of her new studio set since her partnership with Hollywood Records remained unclear. She added that she's just "enjoying making the record I want to make before there gets be too many people. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want first."
The "Party in the U.S.A" hitmaker has released three studio albums under her own name with Hollywood Records since 2007. Her albums "Meet Miley Cyrus" (2007) and "Breakout" (2008) topped Billboard 200, while her last album "Can't Be Tamed" bowed to the third spot in 2010.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport