Miley Cyrus to Release 'Sick' Album in Early 2013, New Single to Come Out Soon
Fans of Miley Cyrus who have been waiting for her to release a new record should be happy now because the former "Hannah Montana" star herself has confirmed that she would drop her new album in a foreseeable future. Speaking to Billboard when attending the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, the former Disney darling dished that her latest studio set was due in early 2013.
Without revealing the title of her forthcoming album, Miley gushed that she "wanna make a sick record," adding that she would introduce a new single by the end of this year. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth went on dishing that her next album would feature collaborations with Pharrell Williams and producers Da Internz, who were also responsible for hit songs like Rihanna's "Birthday Cake" and Big Sean's "A$$".
The "Can't Be Tamed" singer opened up that lately she's been working hard to come back to the music industry. "I've been writing and working on my record. I've been in so many sessions and just kind of bunkering down and working really hard and perfecting everything," the songstress, who introduced Lil Wayne on stage during the iHeartRadio Fest, shared.
"I've never really had time to do that, to kind of have my record kind of 'done' and then sit there and make it until it's perfect. So, it's been really, really fun. This whole year that's all I've really dedicated life to," the 19-year-old starlet continued.
Furthermore, Miley revealed that she has met with some labels to discuss the release of her new studio set since her partnership with Hollywood Records remained unclear. She added that she's just "enjoying making the record I want to make before there gets be too many people. I just want to make sure it's exactly what I want first."
The "Party in the U.S.A" hitmaker has released three studio albums under her own name with Hollywood Records since 2007. Her albums "Meet Miley Cyrus" (2007) and "Breakout" (2008) topped Billboard 200, while her last album "Can't Be Tamed" bowed to the third spot in 2010.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture