Primetime Emmys 2012: Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum Stun on Red Carpet
A number of stars glittered the red carpet rolled out outside Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday night, September 23 to attend the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Among the bunch, Sofia Vergara and Heidi Klum stole attention by showing off their assets in their designer outfits.
Vergara flaunted her curves in turquoise Zuhair Murad gown with halter neckline and open back. She finished off her prime look with Neil Lane jewels. Klum showed off her leg in a pale-blue plunging Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown. She matched it with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and heeled sandals.
Julianne Moore also stood out among the guests in her yellow Christian Dior Couture gown with long sleeves and full skirt. She paired it with Fred Leighton jewels. January Jones, meanwhile, opted for a black dramatic look with Zac Posen Resort 2013 gown that boasted architectural details.
Kelly Osbourne was hard to miss as well. Wearing a Zac Posen purple one-shoulder gown to match her purple hair, the "Fashion Police" judge was all smiles as she blew a kiss to the swarming shutterbugs. She pair her outfit with Judith Leiber clutch, Stuart Weitzman shoes, and Martin Katz jewelry.
Elisabeth Moss stepped out in a strapless Dolce & Gabbana black gown with floral patterns and ruffled neckline. New mom Giuliana Rancic chose a Romona Keveza black gown with a thigh-high slit that gave a glimpse of her legs. She had a box clutch with her and wore her hair in an updo.
Nicole Kidman arrived hand-in-hand with her husband, country music singer Keith Urban. She looked radiant in a sleeveless Antonio Berardi white gown with blue sequin details. She ditched the long-sleeved bolero that came with the dress when it was showcased at London Fashion Week recently.
Other beauties were Kristen Wiig in a Balenciaga chiffon dress, Ginnifer Goodwin in a Monique Lhuillier nude gown with orange embroiders, and Kat Dennings in a strapless J. Mendel red gown. Padma Lakshmi also opted for Lhuillier dress and she chose orange as her color for the evening.
Serving as a host was Jimmy Kimmel. "Mad Men" and "American Horror Story" pocketed a total of 17 nominations. "Modern Family", meanwhile, became the most-nominated comedy series by scoring 14 nods.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding