Miley Cyrus' Ex Justin Gaston Marries Older Girlfriend
Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend and aspiring singer Justin Gaston married his actress girlfriend Melissa Ordway on Saturday, September 22. "It's official!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!" Ordway, who co-starred Cyrus on "The Last Song", tweeted after the ceremony.
Several photos of the newlyweds have been released. The couple emerged after a private ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, posing in front of the church and wedding car while holding "thank you" signs. The bride was wearing a strapless A-line gown while the groom sported the classic black tuxedo with bow tie.
According to Rumor Fix, Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus, who introduced his daughter to Gaston, did not attend the wedding despite his close relationship with Gaston.
Gaston starred in reality show "Nashville Star" and web series "If I Can Dream". Ordway, who is five years older than Gaston at 29, is starring in Teen Nick series "Hollywood Heights".
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018