Miley Cyrus' Ex Justin Gaston Marries Older Girlfriend
Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend and aspiring singer Justin Gaston married his actress girlfriend Melissa Ordway on Saturday, September 22. "It's official!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!" Ordway, who co-starred Cyrus on "The Last Song", tweeted after the ceremony.
Several photos of the newlyweds have been released. The couple emerged after a private ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, posing in front of the church and wedding car while holding "thank you" signs. The bride was wearing a strapless A-line gown while the groom sported the classic black tuxedo with bow tie.
According to Rumor Fix, Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus, who introduced his daughter to Gaston, did not attend the wedding despite his close relationship with Gaston.
Gaston starred in reality show "Nashville Star" and web series "If I Can Dream". Ordway, who is five years older than Gaston at 29, is starring in Teen Nick series "Hollywood Heights".
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie