Miley Cyrus' Ex Justin Gaston Marries Older Girlfriend
Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend and aspiring singer Justin Gaston married his actress girlfriend Melissa Ordway on Saturday, September 22. "It's official!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!" Ordway, who co-starred Cyrus on "The Last Song", tweeted after the ceremony.
Several photos of the newlyweds have been released. The couple emerged after a private ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, posing in front of the church and wedding car while holding "thank you" signs. The bride was wearing a strapless A-line gown while the groom sported the classic black tuxedo with bow tie.
According to Rumor Fix, Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus, who introduced his daughter to Gaston, did not attend the wedding despite his close relationship with Gaston.
Gaston starred in reality show "Nashville Star" and web series "If I Can Dream". Ordway, who is five years older than Gaston at 29, is starring in Teen Nick series "Hollywood Heights".
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik