Miley Cyrus' Ex Justin Gaston Marries Older Girlfriend
Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend and aspiring singer Justin Gaston married his actress girlfriend Melissa Ordway on Saturday, September 22. "It's official!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!" Ordway, who co-starred Cyrus on "The Last Song", tweeted after the ceremony.
Several photos of the newlyweds have been released. The couple emerged after a private ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, posing in front of the church and wedding car while holding "thank you" signs. The bride was wearing a strapless A-line gown while the groom sported the classic black tuxedo with bow tie.
According to Rumor Fix, Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus, who introduced his daughter to Gaston, did not attend the wedding despite his close relationship with Gaston.
Gaston starred in reality show "Nashville Star" and web series "If I Can Dream". Ordway, who is five years older than Gaston at 29, is starring in Teen Nick series "Hollywood Heights".
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms