Miley Cyrus' Ex Justin Gaston Marries Older Girlfriend
Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend and aspiring singer Justin Gaston married his actress girlfriend Melissa Ordway on Saturday, September 22. "It's official!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!" Ordway, who co-starred Cyrus on "The Last Song", tweeted after the ceremony.
Several photos of the newlyweds have been released. The couple emerged after a private ceremony in Atlanta, Georgia, posing in front of the church and wedding car while holding "thank you" signs. The bride was wearing a strapless A-line gown while the groom sported the classic black tuxedo with bow tie.
According to Rumor Fix, Cyrus' father Billy Ray Cyrus, who introduced his daughter to Gaston, did not attend the wedding despite his close relationship with Gaston.
Gaston starred in reality show "Nashville Star" and web series "If I Can Dream". Ordway, who is five years older than Gaston at 29, is starring in Teen Nick series "Hollywood Heights".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off