Sharon Stone Emerges at Fundraiser a Day After Hospitalization
Sharon Stone has emerged at Milan fashion week looking healthy after recent hospitalization. The 55-year-old actress was admitted to a hospital in Italy on Friday, September 21 after attending a runway show by fashion house Fendi.
Stone was treated for migraine at the hospital and was not sure whether she could attend the AIDS research fundraiser on Saturday. For one, the actress was hospitalized back in 2001 for brain aneurysm which can cause stroke and severe headaches.
However, "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away," the American Foundation for AIDS Research said in a statement. The actress was all-smile the next day as she told Reuters, "Thank you. I feel fine and I'm good and I've got a clean bill of health and I'm happy to be here. I'm totally happy to be here for something so meaningful to me."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!