Sharon Stone Emerges at Fundraiser a Day After Hospitalization
Sharon Stone has emerged at Milan fashion week looking healthy after recent hospitalization. The 55-year-old actress was admitted to a hospital in Italy on Friday, September 21 after attending a runway show by fashion house Fendi.
Stone was treated for migraine at the hospital and was not sure whether she could attend the AIDS research fundraiser on Saturday. For one, the actress was hospitalized back in 2001 for brain aneurysm which can cause stroke and severe headaches.
However, "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away," the American Foundation for AIDS Research said in a statement. The actress was all-smile the next day as she told Reuters, "Thank you. I feel fine and I'm good and I've got a clean bill of health and I'm happy to be here. I'm totally happy to be here for something so meaningful to me."
More Sharon Stone News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo