Sharon Stone Emerges at Fundraiser a Day After Hospitalization
Sharon Stone has emerged at Milan fashion week looking healthy after recent hospitalization. The 55-year-old actress was admitted to a hospital in Italy on Friday, September 21 after attending a runway show by fashion house Fendi.
Stone was treated for migraine at the hospital and was not sure whether she could attend the AIDS research fundraiser on Saturday. For one, the actress was hospitalized back in 2001 for brain aneurysm which can cause stroke and severe headaches.
However, "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away," the American Foundation for AIDS Research said in a statement. The actress was all-smile the next day as she told Reuters, "Thank you. I feel fine and I'm good and I've got a clean bill of health and I'm happy to be here. I'm totally happy to be here for something so meaningful to me."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia