Sharon Stone Emerges at Fundraiser a Day After Hospitalization
Sharon Stone has emerged at Milan fashion week looking healthy after recent hospitalization. The 55-year-old actress was admitted to a hospital in Italy on Friday, September 21 after attending a runway show by fashion house Fendi.
Stone was treated for migraine at the hospital and was not sure whether she could attend the AIDS research fundraiser on Saturday. For one, the actress was hospitalized back in 2001 for brain aneurysm which can cause stroke and severe headaches.
However, "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away," the American Foundation for AIDS Research said in a statement. The actress was all-smile the next day as she told Reuters, "Thank you. I feel fine and I'm good and I've got a clean bill of health and I'm happy to be here. I'm totally happy to be here for something so meaningful to me."
More Sharon Stone News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says