Sharon Stone Emerges at Fundraiser a Day After Hospitalization
Sharon Stone has emerged at Milan fashion week looking healthy after recent hospitalization. The 55-year-old actress was admitted to a hospital in Italy on Friday, September 21 after attending a runway show by fashion house Fendi.
Stone was treated for migraine at the hospital and was not sure whether she could attend the AIDS research fundraiser on Saturday. For one, the actress was hospitalized back in 2001 for brain aneurysm which can cause stroke and severe headaches.
However, "She was examined and given a clean bill of health. And as she said, wild horses couldn't keep her away," the American Foundation for AIDS Research said in a statement. The actress was all-smile the next day as she told Reuters, "Thank you. I feel fine and I'm good and I've got a clean bill of health and I'm happy to be here. I'm totally happy to be here for something so meaningful to me."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments