'Once Upon a Time' 2.01 New Clips: Emma Reacts to Family Reunion, Regina Gets Jailed
Emma is still coming to terms with the fact that Mary Margaret and David are her parents when "Once Upon a Time" returns. In a sneak peek to the premiere episode of the second season, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming refuses to talk about what happened to them.
"I've thought about this moment my entire life. I've imagined who you might be," Emma tells her parents, claiming that she needs some time. She, however, has questions for Mr. Gold, "Why did he double-cross me and what did he do to this town?"
Rumplestiltskin a.k.a. Mr. Gold and Belle's reunion is highlighted in another clip. Now that he knows what happened to her, Belle asks him to promise that he won't give into his anger.
Meanwhile, another new snippet sees Regina getting jailed in Storybrooke. Just when she is about to use her power to unlock her prison cell, Mr. Gold shows up and notices her intention.
"Once Upon a Time" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 8 P.M. on ABC. Evil Queen's curse has been broken and the fairytale characters remember who they were, but they aren't transported back to fairytale land.
In an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, Mr. Gold has introduced magic into the town. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land, Prince Phillip awakens his sleeping beauty, Aurora, but discovers that he and his traveling companion, Mulan, will soon have to face a deadly foe.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?