'Once Upon a Time' 2.01 New Clips: Emma Reacts to Family Reunion, Regina Gets Jailed
Emma is still coming to terms with the fact that Mary Margaret and David are her parents when "Once Upon a Time" returns. In a sneak peek to the premiere episode of the second season, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming refuses to talk about what happened to them.
"I've thought about this moment my entire life. I've imagined who you might be," Emma tells her parents, claiming that she needs some time. She, however, has questions for Mr. Gold, "Why did he double-cross me and what did he do to this town?"
Rumplestiltskin a.k.a. Mr. Gold and Belle's reunion is highlighted in another clip. Now that he knows what happened to her, Belle asks him to promise that he won't give into his anger.
Meanwhile, another new snippet sees Regina getting jailed in Storybrooke. Just when she is about to use her power to unlock her prison cell, Mr. Gold shows up and notices her intention.
"Once Upon a Time" season 2 will premiere Sunday, September 30 at 8 P.M. on ABC. Evil Queen's curse has been broken and the fairytale characters remember who they were, but they aren't transported back to fairytale land.
In an effort to gain the upper hand in his power struggle with Regina, Mr. Gold has introduced magic into the town. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land, Prince Phillip awakens his sleeping beauty, Aurora, but discovers that he and his traveling companion, Mulan, will soon have to face a deadly foe.
More Once Upon a Time News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle