Britney Spears' Manager 'Livid' About Meltdown Tribute on 'Glee'
Britney Spears' camp reportedly has heard about the premiere episode of "Glee" season 4 that saw Brittany having erratic behavior including attempting to shave her head. The episode titled "Britney 2.0" is quickly linked to Britney's 2007 infamous meltdown, and her manager Larry Rudolph is not happy with it.
Access Hollywood's TV personality, Billy Bush, claimed he had talked to Larry and said they felt blindsided by the tribute, which was a far cry from the homage on the second season. "The Britney camp had no idea this was coming," the host said. "I can tell you that Britney's manager, Larry, is livid. He's not happy."
In the fourth season, Brittany was kicked out of the Cheerios after delivering "Hold It Against Me". Sue called her performance "garbage wrapped in skin." At NYADA, Rachel was banned from her dance class after failing to impress her teacher with a sensual routine to "Oops!...I Did It Again". Other Britney songs covered by the cast included "Womanizer" and "Everytime".
More Britney Spears News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences