Britney Spears' Manager 'Livid' About Meltdown Tribute on 'Glee'
Britney Spears' camp reportedly has heard about the premiere episode of "Glee" season 4 that saw Brittany having erratic behavior including attempting to shave her head. The episode titled "Britney 2.0" is quickly linked to Britney's 2007 infamous meltdown, and her manager Larry Rudolph is not happy with it.
Access Hollywood's TV personality, Billy Bush, claimed he had talked to Larry and said they felt blindsided by the tribute, which was a far cry from the homage on the second season. "The Britney camp had no idea this was coming," the host said. "I can tell you that Britney's manager, Larry, is livid. He's not happy."
In the fourth season, Brittany was kicked out of the Cheerios after delivering "Hold It Against Me". Sue called her performance "garbage wrapped in skin." At NYADA, Rachel was banned from her dance class after failing to impress her teacher with a sensual routine to "Oops!...I Did It Again". Other Britney songs covered by the cast included "Womanizer" and "Everytime".
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia