Britney Spears' Manager 'Livid' About Meltdown Tribute on 'Glee'
Britney Spears' camp reportedly has heard about the premiere episode of "Glee" season 4 that saw Brittany having erratic behavior including attempting to shave her head. The episode titled "Britney 2.0" is quickly linked to Britney's 2007 infamous meltdown, and her manager Larry Rudolph is not happy with it.
Access Hollywood's TV personality, Billy Bush, claimed he had talked to Larry and said they felt blindsided by the tribute, which was a far cry from the homage on the second season. "The Britney camp had no idea this was coming," the host said. "I can tell you that Britney's manager, Larry, is livid. He's not happy."
In the fourth season, Brittany was kicked out of the Cheerios after delivering "Hold It Against Me". Sue called her performance "garbage wrapped in skin." At NYADA, Rachel was banned from her dance class after failing to impress her teacher with a sensual routine to "Oops!...I Did It Again". Other Britney songs covered by the cast included "Womanizer" and "Everytime".
More Britney Spears News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch