Britney Spears' Manager 'Livid' About Meltdown Tribute on 'Glee'
Britney Spears' camp reportedly has heard about the premiere episode of "Glee" season 4 that saw Brittany having erratic behavior including attempting to shave her head. The episode titled "Britney 2.0" is quickly linked to Britney's 2007 infamous meltdown, and her manager Larry Rudolph is not happy with it.
Access Hollywood's TV personality, Billy Bush, claimed he had talked to Larry and said they felt blindsided by the tribute, which was a far cry from the homage on the second season. "The Britney camp had no idea this was coming," the host said. "I can tell you that Britney's manager, Larry, is livid. He's not happy."
In the fourth season, Brittany was kicked out of the Cheerios after delivering "Hold It Against Me". Sue called her performance "garbage wrapped in skin." At NYADA, Rachel was banned from her dance class after failing to impress her teacher with a sensual routine to "Oops!...I Did It Again". Other Britney songs covered by the cast included "Womanizer" and "Everytime".
More Britney Spears News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage