Britney Spears' Manager 'Livid' About Meltdown Tribute on 'Glee'
Britney Spears' camp reportedly has heard about the premiere episode of "Glee" season 4 that saw Brittany having erratic behavior including attempting to shave her head. The episode titled "Britney 2.0" is quickly linked to Britney's 2007 infamous meltdown, and her manager Larry Rudolph is not happy with it.
Access Hollywood's TV personality, Billy Bush, claimed he had talked to Larry and said they felt blindsided by the tribute, which was a far cry from the homage on the second season. "The Britney camp had no idea this was coming," the host said. "I can tell you that Britney's manager, Larry, is livid. He's not happy."
In the fourth season, Brittany was kicked out of the Cheerios after delivering "Hold It Against Me". Sue called her performance "garbage wrapped in skin." At NYADA, Rachel was banned from her dance class after failing to impress her teacher with a sensual routine to "Oops!...I Did It Again". Other Britney songs covered by the cast included "Womanizer" and "Everytime".
More Britney Spears News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?