Led Zeppelin Dodge Questions About Reunion
The surviving members of Led Zeppelin seemed reluctant to revive their glory days in a full-on reunion. When appearing together to promote their "Celebration Day" concert movie, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones refused to answer questions about reunion.
"Can I ask you a question?" Page asked the crowd back. "You've all been to see the film. Did you enjoy it?" When those people who mostly were reporters and Zeppelin fans gave an affirmative yes as an answer, the 68-year-old guitarist replied, "Then we've done our job."
When a persistent press member asked if they would "do it again," Plant quipped back in an non-committal answer, "With you?" The press conference alone was not his idea of fun. The 64-year-old vocalist felt "like a bunch of soccer managers being interviewed after a match."
Directed by Dick Carruthers, "Celebration Day" film documents the band's reunion concert at London's 02 Arena in 2007. "[It's] a spectacular experience," Plant recalled the gig. "To get through it and come out the other side was something not much short of miraculous."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?