Led Zeppelin Dodge Questions About Reunion
The surviving members of Led Zeppelin seemed reluctant to revive their glory days in a full-on reunion. When appearing together to promote their "Celebration Day" concert movie, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones refused to answer questions about reunion.
"Can I ask you a question?" Page asked the crowd back. "You've all been to see the film. Did you enjoy it?" When those people who mostly were reporters and Zeppelin fans gave an affirmative yes as an answer, the 68-year-old guitarist replied, "Then we've done our job."
When a persistent press member asked if they would "do it again," Plant quipped back in an non-committal answer, "With you?" The press conference alone was not his idea of fun. The 64-year-old vocalist felt "like a bunch of soccer managers being interviewed after a match."
Directed by Dick Carruthers, "Celebration Day" film documents the band's reunion concert at London's 02 Arena in 2007. "[It's] a spectacular experience," Plant recalled the gig. "To get through it and come out the other side was something not much short of miraculous."
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video