Led Zeppelin Dodge Questions About Reunion
The surviving members of Led Zeppelin seemed reluctant to revive their glory days in a full-on reunion. When appearing together to promote their "Celebration Day" concert movie, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones refused to answer questions about reunion.
"Can I ask you a question?" Page asked the crowd back. "You've all been to see the film. Did you enjoy it?" When those people who mostly were reporters and Zeppelin fans gave an affirmative yes as an answer, the 68-year-old guitarist replied, "Then we've done our job."
When a persistent press member asked if they would "do it again," Plant quipped back in an non-committal answer, "With you?" The press conference alone was not his idea of fun. The 64-year-old vocalist felt "like a bunch of soccer managers being interviewed after a match."
Directed by Dick Carruthers, "Celebration Day" film documents the band's reunion concert at London's 02 Arena in 2007. "[It's] a spectacular experience," Plant recalled the gig. "To get through it and come out the other side was something not much short of miraculous."
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift