Led Zeppelin Dodge Questions About Reunion
The surviving members of Led Zeppelin seemed reluctant to revive their glory days in a full-on reunion. When appearing together to promote their "Celebration Day" concert movie, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones refused to answer questions about reunion.
"Can I ask you a question?" Page asked the crowd back. "You've all been to see the film. Did you enjoy it?" When those people who mostly were reporters and Zeppelin fans gave an affirmative yes as an answer, the 68-year-old guitarist replied, "Then we've done our job."
When a persistent press member asked if they would "do it again," Plant quipped back in an non-committal answer, "With you?" The press conference alone was not his idea of fun. The 64-year-old vocalist felt "like a bunch of soccer managers being interviewed after a match."
Directed by Dick Carruthers, "Celebration Day" film documents the band's reunion concert at London's 02 Arena in 2007. "[It's] a spectacular experience," Plant recalled the gig. "To get through it and come out the other side was something not much short of miraculous."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl