Led Zeppelin Dodge Questions About Reunion
The surviving members of Led Zeppelin seemed reluctant to revive their glory days in a full-on reunion. When appearing together to promote their "Celebration Day" concert movie, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones refused to answer questions about reunion.
"Can I ask you a question?" Page asked the crowd back. "You've all been to see the film. Did you enjoy it?" When those people who mostly were reporters and Zeppelin fans gave an affirmative yes as an answer, the 68-year-old guitarist replied, "Then we've done our job."
When a persistent press member asked if they would "do it again," Plant quipped back in an non-committal answer, "With you?" The press conference alone was not his idea of fun. The 64-year-old vocalist felt "like a bunch of soccer managers being interviewed after a match."
Directed by Dick Carruthers, "Celebration Day" film documents the band's reunion concert at London's 02 Arena in 2007. "[It's] a spectacular experience," Plant recalled the gig. "To get through it and come out the other side was something not much short of miraculous."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story