FOX Delays 'Kitchen Nightmares' Return in Favor of 'X Factor' Encores
FOX postpones the return of "Kitchen Nightmares" to further boost "The X Factor (US)". One-hour encores of the singing competition's sophomore season will air on Friday at 8 P.M. for three consecutive weeks starting September 28, bumping three episodes of the Gordon Ramsay show to a later date.
It's still unknown when the new season of "Kitchen Nightmares" will premiere. The network will air a telecast of baseball playoffs on October 19, and will premiere the second season of "Touch" on October 26.
The second season of American "The X Factor" debuted to 8.8 million audience, which was lower than its first season. It should be noted that the premiere episode was up against the third night of "The Voice", which gained 10.1 million viewers. The ratings, however, have been improving since then.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season