FOX Delays 'Kitchen Nightmares' Return in Favor of 'X Factor' Encores
FOX postpones the return of "Kitchen Nightmares" to further boost "The X Factor (US)". One-hour encores of the singing competition's sophomore season will air on Friday at 8 P.M. for three consecutive weeks starting September 28, bumping three episodes of the Gordon Ramsay show to a later date.
It's still unknown when the new season of "Kitchen Nightmares" will premiere. The network will air a telecast of baseball playoffs on October 19, and will premiere the second season of "Touch" on October 26.
The second season of American "The X Factor" debuted to 8.8 million audience, which was lower than its first season. It should be noted that the premiere episode was up against the third night of "The Voice", which gained 10.1 million viewers. The ratings, however, have been improving since then.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans