FOX Delays 'Kitchen Nightmares' Return in Favor of 'X Factor' Encores
FOX postpones the return of "Kitchen Nightmares" to further boost "The X Factor (US)". One-hour encores of the singing competition's sophomore season will air on Friday at 8 P.M. for three consecutive weeks starting September 28, bumping three episodes of the Gordon Ramsay show to a later date.
It's still unknown when the new season of "Kitchen Nightmares" will premiere. The network will air a telecast of baseball playoffs on October 19, and will premiere the second season of "Touch" on October 26.
The second season of American "The X Factor" debuted to 8.8 million audience, which was lower than its first season. It should be noted that the premiere episode was up against the third night of "The Voice", which gained 10.1 million viewers. The ratings, however, have been improving since then.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It