FOX Delays 'Kitchen Nightmares' Return in Favor of 'X Factor' Encores
FOX postpones the return of "Kitchen Nightmares" to further boost "The X Factor (US)". One-hour encores of the singing competition's sophomore season will air on Friday at 8 P.M. for three consecutive weeks starting September 28, bumping three episodes of the Gordon Ramsay show to a later date.
It's still unknown when the new season of "Kitchen Nightmares" will premiere. The network will air a telecast of baseball playoffs on October 19, and will premiere the second season of "Touch" on October 26.
The second season of American "The X Factor" debuted to 8.8 million audience, which was lower than its first season. It should be noted that the premiere episode was up against the third night of "The Voice", which gained 10.1 million viewers. The ratings, however, have been improving since then.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'