FOX Delays 'Kitchen Nightmares' Return in Favor of 'X Factor' Encores
FOX postpones the return of "Kitchen Nightmares" to further boost "The X Factor (US)". One-hour encores of the singing competition's sophomore season will air on Friday at 8 P.M. for three consecutive weeks starting September 28, bumping three episodes of the Gordon Ramsay show to a later date.
It's still unknown when the new season of "Kitchen Nightmares" will premiere. The network will air a telecast of baseball playoffs on October 19, and will premiere the second season of "Touch" on October 26.
The second season of American "The X Factor" debuted to 8.8 million audience, which was lower than its first season. It should be noted that the premiere episode was up against the third night of "The Voice", which gained 10.1 million viewers. The ratings, however, have been improving since then.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered