Rihanna's New Album to Feature Collaboration With Ne-Yo
Rihanna remains tight-lipped about details of her new album, but at least a guest star for the upcoming record has been uncovered. It has been revealed that the Bajan singer will reunite with Ne-Yo for her latest studio set, which is reportedly set to be released this coming November.
Speaking to Rap-Up, the "So Sick" hitmaker spilled the beans that he'd been cooking up more hits with Riri. "I was just recently in the studio doing some stuff with Rihanna," he unveiled. "The thing is, I never know what's going to be kept, what she's going to hold onto, what's going to fall by the wayside... I know I got one or two on the album that she's definitely keeping, but the rest is to be determined."
Reports that Riri is going to release a new album first emerged when Def Jam tweeted that the "We Found Love" hitmaker would drop her seventh studio album this November. Def Jam additionally promised to Riri's devotees that there would be a big announcement from the R&B sensation sometime soon.
The "Umbrella" singing sensation has previously teamed up with Ne-Yo on her 2007 hit single "Hate That I Love You". Ne-Yo also co-wrote her songs "Take a Bow" and "Stupid in Love". The "Sexy Love" hitmaker reportedly also collaborated with Riri in 2010 for a song that has never been released.
Ne-Yo himself also has his latest album "R.E.D." being set to be released Stateside on November 6. Calling the album "a celebration of my first love, which is music," the Grammy-winning artist gushed, "My album is a declaration of the blurring of the lines. This is the most balanced alvum that I've ever done. My diehard R&B fans as well as my diehard pop fans, everybody's gonna be able to get into this album because it is an equal balance of both genres."
More Rihanna News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?