Kanye West 'Freaking Out' Over Sex Tape With Kim Kardashian Lookalike
Kanye West's homemade sex tape reportedly is being shopped around. The "Watch the Throne" rapper allegedly recorded his sex romp with a Kim Kardashian lookalike shortly before he started dating the reality show star.
RadarOnline.com claimed to have seen the 20-minute-long tape and can confirm that it is indeed Kanye in the video. He was aware of being taped because he was the one who set up the camera in the beginning and he looked directly at it in the end.
As for the woman in the tape, she said in the video that she is a married 18-year-old. "My husband and I don't have sex anymore...that's why I'm here!" she said. She has "bodacious curves, dusky skin and long black hair" which reminds us of Kim. In the hotel room, Kanye and the girl had sex in various positions, did not interact and never kissed. He was wearing a condom.
Kanye is said terrified of the tape leaking out. "The sex tape is being shopped right now and there's a lot of interest, but Kanye is freaking out!" an insider revealed. "He doesn't want this tape out and will do anything to make sure it stays private. If this were to hit the market it would be worth a fortune ... there would definitely be a lot of people wanting to see this! In my expert opinion Kanye's performance far outweighs Kim's!" The source added, "Kanye was practically in tears when he heard the tape was being shopped."
Kim made the infamous sex tape with ex-boyfriend Ray J in 2007.
More Kanye West News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame