Amanda Bynes Dumped by Rep, Agent and Lawyer
Amanda Bynes is management-less. The actress, who has been in driving-related troubles lately, reportedly has been abandoned by her team including her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer due to her erratic behavior.
According to TMZ's sources, Bynes became extremely difficult to work with in the past 12 months. She used to be the dream client for years but she turned uncontrollable and was not able to be contacted for the past month.
Three members of her team did not ditch her blindly. They reportedly tried to help her but the actress was not responding well so they decided to cut the partnership. On the other side, a source close to Bynes said she didn't feel the need to work with them anyway because she has announced a retirement from acting.
"I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career," she told People in a phone interview earlier this week. "I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip