Amanda Bynes Dumped by Rep, Agent and Lawyer
Amanda Bynes is management-less. The actress, who has been in driving-related troubles lately, reportedly has been abandoned by her team including her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer due to her erratic behavior.
According to TMZ's sources, Bynes became extremely difficult to work with in the past 12 months. She used to be the dream client for years but she turned uncontrollable and was not able to be contacted for the past month.
Three members of her team did not ditch her blindly. They reportedly tried to help her but the actress was not responding well so they decided to cut the partnership. On the other side, a source close to Bynes said she didn't feel the need to work with them anyway because she has announced a retirement from acting.
"I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career," she told People in a phone interview earlier this week. "I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March