Amanda Bynes Dumped by Rep, Agent and Lawyer
Amanda Bynes is management-less. The actress, who has been in driving-related troubles lately, reportedly has been abandoned by her team including her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer due to her erratic behavior.
According to TMZ's sources, Bynes became extremely difficult to work with in the past 12 months. She used to be the dream client for years but she turned uncontrollable and was not able to be contacted for the past month.
Three members of her team did not ditch her blindly. They reportedly tried to help her but the actress was not responding well so they decided to cut the partnership. On the other side, a source close to Bynes said she didn't feel the need to work with them anyway because she has announced a retirement from acting.
"I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career," she told People in a phone interview earlier this week. "I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest