Amanda Bynes Dumped by Rep, Agent and Lawyer
Amanda Bynes is management-less. The actress, who has been in driving-related troubles lately, reportedly has been abandoned by her team including her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer due to her erratic behavior.
According to TMZ's sources, Bynes became extremely difficult to work with in the past 12 months. She used to be the dream client for years but she turned uncontrollable and was not able to be contacted for the past month.
Three members of her team did not ditch her blindly. They reportedly tried to help her but the actress was not responding well so they decided to cut the partnership. On the other side, a source close to Bynes said she didn't feel the need to work with them anyway because she has announced a retirement from acting.
"I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career," she told People in a phone interview earlier this week. "I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017