Amanda Bynes Dumped by Rep, Agent and Lawyer
Amanda Bynes is management-less. The actress, who has been in driving-related troubles lately, reportedly has been abandoned by her team including her agent, publicist and entertainment lawyer due to her erratic behavior.
According to TMZ's sources, Bynes became extremely difficult to work with in the past 12 months. She used to be the dream client for years but she turned uncontrollable and was not able to be contacted for the past month.
Three members of her team did not ditch her blindly. They reportedly tried to help her but the actress was not responding well so they decided to cut the partnership. On the other side, a source close to Bynes said she didn't feel the need to work with them anyway because she has announced a retirement from acting.
"I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career," she told People in a phone interview earlier this week. "I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors