Daniel Craig and Berenice Marlohe in 'Skyfall' Heineken Ad
Daniel Craig channels his inner James Bond persona in a new Heineken commercial titled "Crack the Case". Appearing as his famous fictional character James Bond, the actor sends a random man, whom he bumps into, into a whirlwind situation as his enemies mistakenly chase the guy instead of him.
The poor man runs from one wagon to another, trying to shake off the persistent pursuers. The British spy agent is finally back on scene when they meet once again in the last wagon with Berenice Marlohe. She gives him the Bond girl's signature stare as she discreetly moves a case to him with her foot.
The latest James Bond movie, "Skyfall", is going to be released in the United States on November 9. In the upcoming film, Bond's loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
More Daniel Craig News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked