Daniel Craig and Berenice Marlohe in 'Skyfall' Heineken Ad
Daniel Craig channels his inner James Bond persona in a new Heineken commercial titled "Crack the Case". Appearing as his famous fictional character James Bond, the actor sends a random man, whom he bumps into, into a whirlwind situation as his enemies mistakenly chase the guy instead of him.
The poor man runs from one wagon to another, trying to shake off the persistent pursuers. The British spy agent is finally back on scene when they meet once again in the last wagon with Berenice Marlohe. She gives him the Bond girl's signature stare as she discreetly moves a case to him with her foot.
The latest James Bond movie, "Skyfall", is going to be released in the United States on November 9. In the upcoming film, Bond's loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
More Daniel Craig News
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon