Daniel Craig and Berenice Marlohe in 'Skyfall' Heineken Ad
Daniel Craig channels his inner James Bond persona in a new Heineken commercial titled "Crack the Case". Appearing as his famous fictional character James Bond, the actor sends a random man, whom he bumps into, into a whirlwind situation as his enemies mistakenly chase the guy instead of him.
The poor man runs from one wagon to another, trying to shake off the persistent pursuers. The British spy agent is finally back on scene when they meet once again in the last wagon with Berenice Marlohe. She gives him the Bond girl's signature stare as she discreetly moves a case to him with her foot.
The latest James Bond movie, "Skyfall", is going to be released in the United States on November 9. In the upcoming film, Bond's loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen