Daniel Craig and Berenice Marlohe in 'Skyfall' Heineken Ad
Daniel Craig channels his inner James Bond persona in a new Heineken commercial titled "Crack the Case". Appearing as his famous fictional character James Bond, the actor sends a random man, whom he bumps into, into a whirlwind situation as his enemies mistakenly chase the guy instead of him.
The poor man runs from one wagon to another, trying to shake off the persistent pursuers. The British spy agent is finally back on scene when they meet once again in the last wagon with Berenice Marlohe. She gives him the Bond girl's signature stare as she discreetly moves a case to him with her foot.
The latest James Bond movie, "Skyfall", is going to be released in the United States on November 9. In the upcoming film, Bond's loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
More Daniel Craig News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges