Report: Britney Spears Suffers From Psoriasis
Rumor has it, Britney Spears is battling psoriasis. According to National Enquirer, she has battled the embarrassing skin condition for quite a while and it gets worse after she becomes a new judge on "The X Factor (US)". The TV gig allegedly has stressed her out.
"Britney has had the skin condition for a long time, but it only flares up when she's under extreme pressure," a source says. "Now she can't seem to stop scratching and picking at the sores. She has a psoraisis skin cream, but she says it burns, so she stopped using it."
In a premiere event of the singing competition at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on September 11, Britney was spotted showing red patches on her right ankle and left heel. Back then, she wore peep-toe heels and a blue tight-fitting dress with floral pattern details.
Britney hasn't commented on the rumor. Instead, she tweeted about the Greensboro auditions of the "X Factor" that aired recently. "The storm that's coming... y'all!! It was terrifying! Scared me half to DEATH," she wrote. "Pardon my french there, but I hope u all enjoyed that!"
The southern belle was caught on camera screaming and swearing when loud thunders boomed during Krysten Colon's audition. "Are you okay?" a giggling Demi Lovato asked the terrified star who exclaimed, "That was f***ing scary as hell. We need to get out of here."
The judges couldn't just walk off though since there was Krysten on stage waiting for their decision after she got a second chance to impress them. When the judges said no, she got mad and threw a tantrum backstage including attacking the cameraman.
More Britney Spears News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site