Surveillance Video of Lindsay Lohan's Alleged Hit-and-Run Comes Out
Amid questions on whether or not Lindsay Lohan really hit a pedestrian named Jose Rodriguez earlier this week, a surveillance tape that captured the alleged incident made its round on the web. The video showed the actress driving down the ramp at The Dream hotel in New York.
In the black-and-white video, LiLo appeared to maneuver her car carefully with headlights on when she pulled into the parking lot where a number of people hung out at the entrance. One of the men in the crowd got very close to her car, but it's not clearly shown whether he really got hit.
The alleged victim, who worked in a restaurant next door, claimed he "fell to the side" and felt "so much pain," but the video didn't seem to support his story. The man remained standing after the car passed and then he ran after her car after she cleared the ramp.
LiLo allegedly reeked of booze when the man confronted her, but police who arrested her claimed she did not appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. She stayed mum on the incident, but posted tweets that implied she did nothing wrong. Most recently, she wrote, "No more ramps."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival