Paris Hilton Dissed by Grindr Following Her Gay Slur
Paris Hilton becomes a target of mockery after she's caught on tape making a derogatory comment about gays. "Frankly we're surprised that you hadn't heard about Grindr sooner, given some of the guys you date," Grindr tweets to her along with a picture of her cuddling ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt in a 2009 costume party, where he dressed as a fairy.
The smart-phone hookup app was a topic the 31-year-old hotel heiress and her openly-gay friend talked about before she made the offensive comment about homosexual people. "Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. They're disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS," she's heard saying in the leaked audio.
In an attempt to do damage control, Paris' representative clarified that she and her friend actually discussed the danger of unprotected sex. The rep claimed the conversation secretly taped inside a cab was leaked in an out-of-context excerpt as saying, "The cab driver who recorded this, only provided a portion of the conversation."
"It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays. Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never purposefully make any negative statements about anyone's sexual orientation," the publicist added.
More Paris Hilton News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip