New Promo for Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Full of Drama and Controversy
After teasing viewers with "Liz & Dick" poster, Lifetime has shared footage from the TV movie via a new promo. It gives glimpses of the ups and downs in the relationship between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton as portrayed by Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler respectively.
Lohan's Taylor is seen enjoying booze, throwing an accusation on Bowler's Burton and having a breakdown as their marriage unravels in the video. To sum it up, a man with British accent says in a voiceover, "They drink, they fight, they fornicate."
Set to debut on Lifetime November 3, the biopic chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Lloyd Kramer takes the helming duty.
Producer Larry Thompson once gushed about the chemistry between Lohan and Bowler, "...we had Lindsay and Grant come into a room at Lifetime and the chemistry exploded." He added, "It was just Fourth of July firecrackers going off in the room. We knew from the chemistry that Liz and Dick live again."
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2