New Promo for Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Full of Drama and Controversy
After teasing viewers with "Liz & Dick" poster, Lifetime has shared footage from the TV movie via a new promo. It gives glimpses of the ups and downs in the relationship between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton as portrayed by Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler respectively.
Lohan's Taylor is seen enjoying booze, throwing an accusation on Bowler's Burton and having a breakdown as their marriage unravels in the video. To sum it up, a man with British accent says in a voiceover, "They drink, they fight, they fornicate."
Set to debut on Lifetime November 3, the biopic chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Lloyd Kramer takes the helming duty.
Producer Larry Thompson once gushed about the chemistry between Lohan and Bowler, "...we had Lindsay and Grant come into a room at Lifetime and the chemistry exploded." He added, "It was just Fourth of July firecrackers going off in the room. We knew from the chemistry that Liz and Dick live again."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked