New Promo for Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Full of Drama and Controversy
After teasing viewers with "Liz & Dick" poster, Lifetime has shared footage from the TV movie via a new promo. It gives glimpses of the ups and downs in the relationship between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton as portrayed by Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler respectively.
Lohan's Taylor is seen enjoying booze, throwing an accusation on Bowler's Burton and having a breakdown as their marriage unravels in the video. To sum it up, a man with British accent says in a voiceover, "They drink, they fight, they fornicate."
Set to debut on Lifetime November 3, the biopic chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Lloyd Kramer takes the helming duty.
Producer Larry Thompson once gushed about the chemistry between Lohan and Bowler, "...we had Lindsay and Grant come into a room at Lifetime and the chemistry exploded." He added, "It was just Fourth of July firecrackers going off in the room. We knew from the chemistry that Liz and Dick live again."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3