New Promo for Lindsay Lohan's 'Liz and Dick' Full of Drama and Controversy
After teasing viewers with "Liz & Dick" poster, Lifetime has shared footage from the TV movie via a new promo. It gives glimpses of the ups and downs in the relationship between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton as portrayed by Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler respectively.
Lohan's Taylor is seen enjoying booze, throwing an accusation on Bowler's Burton and having a breakdown as their marriage unravels in the video. To sum it up, a man with British accent says in a voiceover, "They drink, they fight, they fornicate."
Set to debut on Lifetime November 3, the biopic chronicles the enduring love of movie icons Taylor and Burton, whose fiery romance was the most notorious, publicized and celebrated love affair of its day. Lloyd Kramer takes the helming duty.
Producer Larry Thompson once gushed about the chemistry between Lohan and Bowler, "...we had Lindsay and Grant come into a room at Lifetime and the chemistry exploded." He added, "It was just Fourth of July firecrackers going off in the room. We knew from the chemistry that Liz and Dick live again."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says