Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan Share Bed in First 'Scary Movie 5' Still
The wild ones are in bed together. The first picture of Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan's cameo in horror movie spoofs "Scary Movie 5" has been released by Dimension Films on Thursday, September 20.
Sheen and Lohan's roles in the film are not yet disclosed but rumor has it they will be off after the opening scene. In the new still, they are pictured as a couple who wake up beside each other. Lohan, wearing sexy black lingerie, looks shocked while Sheen looks up to her with concern.
The actors were seen shooting their scenes over a week ago in Atlanta, Georgia. A set source told NY Post at that time, "Charlie and Lindsay filmed a love scene. The scene they were shooting for the movie was of them in bed together." The source added, they "shared some playful pillow talk during shooting. ...They were ad-libbing. They were joking that they've both had a lot of issues over the past couple of years."
"Scary Movie 5" will hit U.S. theaters on April 19, 2013.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert