Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan Share Bed in First 'Scary Movie 5' Still
The wild ones are in bed together. The first picture of Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan's cameo in horror movie spoofs "Scary Movie 5" has been released by Dimension Films on Thursday, September 20.
Sheen and Lohan's roles in the film are not yet disclosed but rumor has it they will be off after the opening scene. In the new still, they are pictured as a couple who wake up beside each other. Lohan, wearing sexy black lingerie, looks shocked while Sheen looks up to her with concern.
The actors were seen shooting their scenes over a week ago in Atlanta, Georgia. A set source told NY Post at that time, "Charlie and Lindsay filmed a love scene. The scene they were shooting for the movie was of them in bed together." The source added, they "shared some playful pillow talk during shooting. ...They were ad-libbing. They were joking that they've both had a lot of issues over the past couple of years."
"Scary Movie 5" will hit U.S. theaters on April 19, 2013.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too