Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan Share Bed in First 'Scary Movie 5' Still
The wild ones are in bed together. The first picture of Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan's cameo in horror movie spoofs "Scary Movie 5" has been released by Dimension Films on Thursday, September 20.
Sheen and Lohan's roles in the film are not yet disclosed but rumor has it they will be off after the opening scene. In the new still, they are pictured as a couple who wake up beside each other. Lohan, wearing sexy black lingerie, looks shocked while Sheen looks up to her with concern.
The actors were seen shooting their scenes over a week ago in Atlanta, Georgia. A set source told NY Post at that time, "Charlie and Lindsay filmed a love scene. The scene they were shooting for the movie was of them in bed together." The source added, they "shared some playful pillow talk during shooting. ...They were ad-libbing. They were joking that they've both had a lot of issues over the past couple of years."
"Scary Movie 5" will hit U.S. theaters on April 19, 2013.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift