Video Premiere: One Direction's 'Live While We're Young'
The promotional efforts for One Direction's second album have been moved forward with the release of the first single's music video. "We wanted our fans to see the video and hear the single in the proper way so we've moved the premiere to tonight," the band tweeted on Thursday, September 20.
The video for "Live While We're Young" was initially scheduled to be released on Monday but a bootleg version was leaked online, forcing the band to release the high quality one earlier. The song itself hit the radio an hour before the video and is still scheduled to be released on October 1.
The boys shot the video last month in England. They went on a summer camp-type of fun with girls and other youngsters by their sides, taking a dip in the lake and going crazy inside a plastic pool. "We're really excited about 'Live While We're Young.' We've worked really hard on it, and we can't wait for everyone to see and hear it later today!" the band said upon its release.
"Live While We're Young" is the lead track in the band's "Take Me Home" album which will be released this November.
One Direction's "Live While We're Young" Music Video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal