Video Premiere: One Direction's 'Live While We're Young'
The promotional efforts for One Direction's second album have been moved forward with the release of the first single's music video. "We wanted our fans to see the video and hear the single in the proper way so we've moved the premiere to tonight," the band tweeted on Thursday, September 20.
The video for "Live While We're Young" was initially scheduled to be released on Monday but a bootleg version was leaked online, forcing the band to release the high quality one earlier. The song itself hit the radio an hour before the video and is still scheduled to be released on October 1.
The boys shot the video last month in England. They went on a summer camp-type of fun with girls and other youngsters by their sides, taking a dip in the lake and going crazy inside a plastic pool. "We're really excited about 'Live While We're Young.' We've worked really hard on it, and we can't wait for everyone to see and hear it later today!" the band said upon its release.
"Live While We're Young" is the lead track in the band's "Take Me Home" album which will be released this November.
One Direction's "Live While We're Young" Music Video
More One Direction News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up