Video Premiere: One Direction's 'Live While We're Young'
The promotional efforts for One Direction's second album have been moved forward with the release of the first single's music video. "We wanted our fans to see the video and hear the single in the proper way so we've moved the premiere to tonight," the band tweeted on Thursday, September 20.
The video for "Live While We're Young" was initially scheduled to be released on Monday but a bootleg version was leaked online, forcing the band to release the high quality one earlier. The song itself hit the radio an hour before the video and is still scheduled to be released on October 1.
The boys shot the video last month in England. They went on a summer camp-type of fun with girls and other youngsters by their sides, taking a dip in the lake and going crazy inside a plastic pool. "We're really excited about 'Live While We're Young.' We've worked really hard on it, and we can't wait for everyone to see and hear it later today!" the band said upon its release.
"Live While We're Young" is the lead track in the band's "Take Me Home" album which will be released this November.
One Direction's "Live While We're Young" Music Video
More One Direction News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'