Video Premiere: One Direction's 'Live While We're Young'
The promotional efforts for One Direction's second album have been moved forward with the release of the first single's music video. "We wanted our fans to see the video and hear the single in the proper way so we've moved the premiere to tonight," the band tweeted on Thursday, September 20.
The video for "Live While We're Young" was initially scheduled to be released on Monday but a bootleg version was leaked online, forcing the band to release the high quality one earlier. The song itself hit the radio an hour before the video and is still scheduled to be released on October 1.
The boys shot the video last month in England. They went on a summer camp-type of fun with girls and other youngsters by their sides, taking a dip in the lake and going crazy inside a plastic pool. "We're really excited about 'Live While We're Young.' We've worked really hard on it, and we can't wait for everyone to see and hear it later today!" the band said upon its release.
"Live While We're Young" is the lead track in the band's "Take Me Home" album which will be released this November.
More One Direction News
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer