Fiona Apple Busted for Marijuana Possession at Border Checkpoint
Singer Fiona Apple was caught red handed in possession of hashish and a small amount of marijuana at a border stop in Sierra Blanca, Texas on Wednesday, September 19. Apple was held for custody at the Hudspeth County Jail for the possession.
Apple is on tour in support of her fourth studio album "The Idler Wheel..." which debuted at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200 chart upon its release in June. She is due to perform in Austin, Texas on Thursday night but it is unknown whether she will be cleared from the possession charge. A representative for the singer could not be reached.
Other famous faces have been busted for drugs at the same border checkpoint during random inspection. They are singer Willie Nelson, rapper Snoop Dogg and actor Armie Hammer. Apple herself did not deny that she is an occasional pot smoker, saying she smoked one with writer Dan Lee.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video