Pictures: Oliver Stone Gets Cozy With Salma Hayek's Assets
It seemed that Oliver Stone was distracted by Salma Hayek's assets when they appeared together for a photocall of "Savages". At one point, the director looked like making an attempt to cope a feel of her ample bust while looking down at her cleavage.
The "Americano" actress flaunted her curvy figure in a maroon-and-blue Roland Mouret 'Mercy' dress with origami details at the front. Wearing her hair in soft curls, the 46-year-old star finished off her look with matching blue high-platform sandals and a red lipstick.
Oliver, 66, donned a black suit and a light-blue tieless shirt. He and Salma were joined at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London by two male cast, John Travolta and Benicio del Toro. Both men opted for gentleman looks as well with the former completing his look with a fedora and black shades.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard