Pictures: Oliver Stone Gets Cozy With Salma Hayek's Assets
It seemed that Oliver Stone was distracted by Salma Hayek's assets when they appeared together for a photocall of "Savages". At one point, the director looked like making an attempt to cope a feel of her ample bust while looking down at her cleavage.
The "Americano" actress flaunted her curvy figure in a maroon-and-blue Roland Mouret 'Mercy' dress with origami details at the front. Wearing her hair in soft curls, the 46-year-old star finished off her look with matching blue high-platform sandals and a red lipstick.
Oliver, 66, donned a black suit and a light-blue tieless shirt. He and Salma were joined at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London by two male cast, John Travolta and Benicio del Toro. Both men opted for gentleman looks as well with the former completing his look with a fedora and black shades.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video