Pictures: Oliver Stone Gets Cozy With Salma Hayek's Assets
It seemed that Oliver Stone was distracted by Salma Hayek's assets when they appeared together for a photocall of "Savages". At one point, the director looked like making an attempt to cope a feel of her ample bust while looking down at her cleavage.
The "Americano" actress flaunted her curvy figure in a maroon-and-blue Roland Mouret 'Mercy' dress with origami details at the front. Wearing her hair in soft curls, the 46-year-old star finished off her look with matching blue high-platform sandals and a red lipstick.
Oliver, 66, donned a black suit and a light-blue tieless shirt. He and Salma were joined at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London by two male cast, John Travolta and Benicio del Toro. Both men opted for gentleman looks as well with the former completing his look with a fedora and black shades.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?