Pictures: Oliver Stone Gets Cozy With Salma Hayek's Assets
It seemed that Oliver Stone was distracted by Salma Hayek's assets when they appeared together for a photocall of "Savages". At one point, the director looked like making an attempt to cope a feel of her ample bust while looking down at her cleavage.
The "Americano" actress flaunted her curvy figure in a maroon-and-blue Roland Mouret 'Mercy' dress with origami details at the front. Wearing her hair in soft curls, the 46-year-old star finished off her look with matching blue high-platform sandals and a red lipstick.
Oliver, 66, donned a black suit and a light-blue tieless shirt. He and Salma were joined at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London by two male cast, John Travolta and Benicio del Toro. Both men opted for gentleman looks as well with the former completing his look with a fedora and black shades.
More Salma Hayek News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story