Pictures: Oliver Stone Gets Cozy With Salma Hayek's Assets
It seemed that Oliver Stone was distracted by Salma Hayek's assets when they appeared together for a photocall of "Savages". At one point, the director looked like making an attempt to cope a feel of her ample bust while looking down at her cleavage.
The "Americano" actress flaunted her curvy figure in a maroon-and-blue Roland Mouret 'Mercy' dress with origami details at the front. Wearing her hair in soft curls, the 46-year-old star finished off her look with matching blue high-platform sandals and a red lipstick.
Oliver, 66, donned a black suit and a light-blue tieless shirt. He and Salma were joined at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in London by two male cast, John Travolta and Benicio del Toro. Both men opted for gentleman looks as well with the former completing his look with a fedora and black shades.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival