Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada's Divorce Finalized
Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada are officially back on the market again. Their divorce is finalized just a month after the footballer formerly known as Chad Ochocinco was accused of head-butting the reality TV star during a heated argument.
The dissolution of marriage is quickly settled because both stay true to the prenuptial agreement they signed before they got married last Fourth of July. "My client is a single woman and looks forward to her future," says Eve's rep Danika Berry in a statement via email.
Chad himself appears on "Inside the NFL" to talk about his personal woes. "Being married, being a husband, being a lover, was an honor," he says. "And I lost that. And you know that saying ... 'You never know what you have until it's gone.' And now I finally know what they mean."
"I lost two of the things that really meant the most to me. That someone completed my world, completed me, period. But I just hadn't made that transition to where I needed to be the best man that I could, or best husband that I could. I didn't make it all the way, fully."
Chad, who is charged with first-degree misdemeanor domestic battery, says he's taking anger management classes. "I'm trying to find out how can I channel my anger when I'm in situations to where I would pop off," he explains. "How can I diffuse those situations, trigger points?"
In addition to facing domestic-violence charge, Chad lost his place in his new home at the Miami Dolphins and endorsement deal with Zico coconut water. His reality TV show with Eve that was originally planned to show their wedding ceremony got canceled as well.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?