Clint Eastwood and Justin Timberlake All Smiles at 'Trouble with the Curve' Premiere
Clint Eastwood was on hand to support the premiere of "Trouble with the Curve", a baseball drama which marks his first acting and non-directorial stint since "Gran Torino". The veteran actor/director attended the special screening event at the Regency Village Theatre, Westwood on Wednesday night, September 19 along with co-stars Justin Timberlake and Amy Adams.
Eastwood, who recently grabbed the headline with his controversial "empty chair" speech at the RNC in Tampa, Florida, looked relax as he stepped out on the green carpet and was all smiles when posing for the swarming cameramen. He kept it classy in a dark-colored plaid shirt and matching trousers that he paired with a button-down gray shirt.
Timberlake, meanwhile, grabbed the attention as he made a grand entrance to the event. Opting for a more casual look, the former member of NSYNC rocked a white-and-gray henley under a black AllSaints blazer. He teamed the semi-formal number with denims and a pair of Oliver Spencer suede shoes.
Stealing the show on the evening was Amy Adams, who played Eastwood's daughter in the much-praised drama. Letting loose her red hair, the 38-year-old actress looked gorgeous in a red silk floor-length gown. She finished off her elegant look with a golden miniaudiere and nude-colored platform heels.
In "Trouble with the Curve", Eastwood plays an aging Atlanta Braves scout named Gus, while Timberlake stars as Johnny, a rival young scout who later develops respect for Gus. Despite having visual problems, Gus heads on a last road trip to Atlanta with his adult daughter to scout a hotshot prospect.
Directed by Robert Lorenz, the family drama will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on September 21.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community