will.i.am Delays Latest Album '#willpower' After Songs Leak
Fans of will.i.am have to wait a little longer before they can enjoy his latest LP "#willpower". On Thursday, September 19, the Black Eyed Peas member announced to his fans that he would postpone the release of his latest studio set after some irresponsible persons leaked some materials of the album following his car theft.
"I'm trying to finish #willpower...& now because of all the leaks I have push the album back to make new songs," the 37-year-old artist informed his fans on Twitter. "I will give you updates soon," he continued.
Last month, will's car, which had a bag containing his laptop and hard drive in it, was stolen by thieves. The car was later recovered, but not its valuable materials. Following the incident, some of will's upcoming songs, including his collaboration with Justin Bieber, were leaked online.
"Please don't promote the leaks, this song will be taken down. If you know anyone that knows the people responsible #stopthem," the rapper tweeted. "when songs are incomplete and your valuables were stolen and people leak your unfinished material. (I have a right to vent) #wow."
"#willpower" was originally slated for an October 15 release Stateside. In addition to Bieber, the album will feature collaboration with such A-listers as Rihanna, Redfoo, David Guetta and Britney Spears. The guest mentor of "The Voice" has thrown a star-studded listening party for the album last August which was attended by the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Scherzinger.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed