Jesse Tyler Ferguson Announces Engagement to Lawyer Boyfriend
"Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his lawyer boyfriend Justin Mikita. The 36-year-old said in a video posted on newly-created website Tie the Knot, "It's true, I popped the big Q".
Ferguson began the video with introduction to the project that he has created with, not "partner", not "boyfriend, not "bestfriend" but "fiance". Enter Mikita who took the seat beside Ferguson and said, "I said yes!"
The Broadway veteran went on describing Tie the Knot which is fighting for equality in marriage. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized via a wedding ceremony," Ferguson said, adding "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
The engaged couple is selling a collection of bow ties which proceeds will go to various organizations to help LGBT communities.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week