Jesse Tyler Ferguson Announces Engagement to Lawyer Boyfriend
"Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his lawyer boyfriend Justin Mikita. The 36-year-old said in a video posted on newly-created website Tie the Knot, "It's true, I popped the big Q".
Ferguson began the video with introduction to the project that he has created with, not "partner", not "boyfriend, not "bestfriend" but "fiance". Enter Mikita who took the seat beside Ferguson and said, "I said yes!"
The Broadway veteran went on describing Tie the Knot which is fighting for equality in marriage. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized via a wedding ceremony," Ferguson said, adding "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
The engaged couple is selling a collection of bow ties which proceeds will go to various organizations to help LGBT communities.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism