Jesse Tyler Ferguson Announces Engagement to Lawyer Boyfriend
"Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his lawyer boyfriend Justin Mikita. The 36-year-old said in a video posted on newly-created website Tie the Knot, "It's true, I popped the big Q".
Ferguson began the video with introduction to the project that he has created with, not "partner", not "boyfriend, not "bestfriend" but "fiance". Enter Mikita who took the seat beside Ferguson and said, "I said yes!"
The Broadway veteran went on describing Tie the Knot which is fighting for equality in marriage. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized via a wedding ceremony," Ferguson said, adding "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
The engaged couple is selling a collection of bow ties which proceeds will go to various organizations to help LGBT communities.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?