Jesse Tyler Ferguson Announces Engagement to Lawyer Boyfriend
"Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his lawyer boyfriend Justin Mikita. The 36-year-old said in a video posted on newly-created website Tie the Knot, "It's true, I popped the big Q".
Ferguson began the video with introduction to the project that he has created with, not "partner", not "boyfriend, not "bestfriend" but "fiance". Enter Mikita who took the seat beside Ferguson and said, "I said yes!"
The Broadway veteran went on describing Tie the Knot which is fighting for equality in marriage. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized via a wedding ceremony," Ferguson said, adding "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
The engaged couple is selling a collection of bow ties which proceeds will go to various organizations to help LGBT communities.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!