Jesse Tyler Ferguson Announces Engagement to Lawyer Boyfriend
"Modern Family" star Jesse Tyler Ferguson is engaged to his lawyer boyfriend Justin Mikita. The 36-year-old said in a video posted on newly-created website Tie the Knot, "It's true, I popped the big Q".
Ferguson began the video with introduction to the project that he has created with, not "partner", not "boyfriend, not "bestfriend" but "fiance". Enter Mikita who took the seat beside Ferguson and said, "I said yes!"
The Broadway veteran went on describing Tie the Knot which is fighting for equality in marriage. "We want our interpersonal relationship to be acknowledged in a union formalized via a wedding ceremony," Ferguson said, adding "But we're just like millions of Americans who are denied basic civil rights to marry the person that we love."
The engaged couple is selling a collection of bow ties which proceeds will go to various organizations to help LGBT communities.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby