Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 Are Dating and in Love
Kat Von D has moved on from her cheating ex Jesse James. The tattoo artist was spotted holding hands this week with Joel Zimmerman aka DJ Deadmau5 after meeting him at a party.
The DJ has confirmed the relationship, professing his love for Von D on Twitter, "Yeah, [I'm in] love ...[and] b4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implod[ing] over it ;) at least I'm happy!" He also uploaded photos of his girlfriend bonding with his kitten pets, titling the album "A Day With the Kats".
"It's going very strong," an insider close to Zimmerman told Us Weekly. "He's really into her." Von D herself has not exactly remained quiet about the relationship. She wrote the hashtag "myotherhalf" to describe Deadmau5 on Twitter and cryptically wrote, "Still waking up in shock that this wasn't all some kind of dream. Life is grand."
Von D ended her relationship with James, whom she was engaged twice to, last fall. In February this year, she vowed to stay celibate. "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex," she told OK magazine.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit