Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 Are Dating and in Love
Kat Von D has moved on from her cheating ex Jesse James. The tattoo artist was spotted holding hands this week with Joel Zimmerman aka DJ Deadmau5 after meeting him at a party.
The DJ has confirmed the relationship, professing his love for Von D on Twitter, "Yeah, [I'm in] love ...[and] b4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implod[ing] over it ;) at least I'm happy!" He also uploaded photos of his girlfriend bonding with his kitten pets, titling the album "A Day With the Kats".
"It's going very strong," an insider close to Zimmerman told Us Weekly. "He's really into her." Von D herself has not exactly remained quiet about the relationship. She wrote the hashtag "myotherhalf" to describe Deadmau5 on Twitter and cryptically wrote, "Still waking up in shock that this wasn't all some kind of dream. Life is grand."
Von D ended her relationship with James, whom she was engaged twice to, last fall. In February this year, she vowed to stay celibate. "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex," she told OK magazine.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young