Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 Are Dating and in Love
Kat Von D has moved on from her cheating ex Jesse James. The tattoo artist was spotted holding hands this week with Joel Zimmerman aka DJ Deadmau5 after meeting him at a party.
The DJ has confirmed the relationship, professing his love for Von D on Twitter, "Yeah, [I'm in] love ...[and] b4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implod[ing] over it ;) at least I'm happy!" He also uploaded photos of his girlfriend bonding with his kitten pets, titling the album "A Day With the Kats".
"It's going very strong," an insider close to Zimmerman told Us Weekly. "He's really into her." Von D herself has not exactly remained quiet about the relationship. She wrote the hashtag "myotherhalf" to describe Deadmau5 on Twitter and cryptically wrote, "Still waking up in shock that this wasn't all some kind of dream. Life is grand."
Von D ended her relationship with James, whom she was engaged twice to, last fall. In February this year, she vowed to stay celibate. "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex," she told OK magazine.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'