Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 Are Dating and in Love
Kat Von D has moved on from her cheating ex Jesse James. The tattoo artist was spotted holding hands this week with Joel Zimmerman aka DJ Deadmau5 after meeting him at a party.
The DJ has confirmed the relationship, professing his love for Von D on Twitter, "Yeah, [I'm in] love ...[and] b4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implod[ing] over it ;) at least I'm happy!" He also uploaded photos of his girlfriend bonding with his kitten pets, titling the album "A Day With the Kats".
"It's going very strong," an insider close to Zimmerman told Us Weekly. "He's really into her." Von D herself has not exactly remained quiet about the relationship. She wrote the hashtag "myotherhalf" to describe Deadmau5 on Twitter and cryptically wrote, "Still waking up in shock that this wasn't all some kind of dream. Life is grand."
Von D ended her relationship with James, whom she was engaged twice to, last fall. In February this year, she vowed to stay celibate. "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex," she told OK magazine.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?