Kat Von D and DJ Deadmau5 Are Dating and in Love
Kat Von D has moved on from her cheating ex Jesse James. The tattoo artist was spotted holding hands this week with Joel Zimmerman aka DJ Deadmau5 after meeting him at a party.
The DJ has confirmed the relationship, professing his love for Von D on Twitter, "Yeah, [I'm in] love ...[and] b4 I find a f**k to give over the Internet implod[ing] over it ;) at least I'm happy!" He also uploaded photos of his girlfriend bonding with his kitten pets, titling the album "A Day With the Kats".
"It's going very strong," an insider close to Zimmerman told Us Weekly. "He's really into her." Von D herself has not exactly remained quiet about the relationship. She wrote the hashtag "myotherhalf" to describe Deadmau5 on Twitter and cryptically wrote, "Still waking up in shock that this wasn't all some kind of dream. Life is grand."
Von D ended her relationship with James, whom she was engaged twice to, last fall. In February this year, she vowed to stay celibate. "I just feel like I am on a different path now, to be honest with you. But, it's more like respect and the way I perceive love and true love to be. It's very sacred and much bigger then sex," she told OK magazine.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'