New 'The Hobbit' Trailer Packed With Action and Comical Scenes
The long-awaited new trailer of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been released during Tolkien week. It has been nine months since the Peter Jackson movie released a trailer, but the wait is paid off with totally new scenes packed into two and a half minutes long video.
Unlike the first one, the new trailer cuts to the chase on what mission Bilbo Baggins is picked for. Introduction to the dwarves, who want to reclaim their territory, is omitted and replaced with a show of characters. Gandalf then faces questions of why he includes a hafling into the team. From there, it is all action-packed scenes plus a bit of comedic side of the film.
Among new creatures and characters that are introduced in the trailer are Radagast the Brown, giant wolves known as Wargs, stone giants and goblins.
Fans can expect a couple more trailers from the film as it nears the release date on December 14.
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry