New 'The Hobbit' Trailer Packed With Action and Comical Scenes
The long-awaited new trailer of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been released during Tolkien week. It has been nine months since the Peter Jackson movie released a trailer, but the wait is paid off with totally new scenes packed into two and a half minutes long video.
Unlike the first one, the new trailer cuts to the chase on what mission Bilbo Baggins is picked for. Introduction to the dwarves, who want to reclaim their territory, is omitted and replaced with a show of characters. Gandalf then faces questions of why he includes a hafling into the team. From there, it is all action-packed scenes plus a bit of comedic side of the film.
Among new creatures and characters that are introduced in the trailer are Radagast the Brown, giant wolves known as Wargs, stone giants and goblins.
Fans can expect a couple more trailers from the film as it nears the release date on December 14.
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet