New 'The Hobbit' Trailer Packed With Action and Comical Scenes
The long-awaited new trailer of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been released during Tolkien week. It has been nine months since the Peter Jackson movie released a trailer, but the wait is paid off with totally new scenes packed into two and a half minutes long video.
Unlike the first one, the new trailer cuts to the chase on what mission Bilbo Baggins is picked for. Introduction to the dwarves, who want to reclaim their territory, is omitted and replaced with a show of characters. Gandalf then faces questions of why he includes a hafling into the team. From there, it is all action-packed scenes plus a bit of comedic side of the film.
Among new creatures and characters that are introduced in the trailer are Radagast the Brown, giant wolves known as Wargs, stone giants and goblins.
Fans can expect a couple more trailers from the film as it nears the release date on December 14.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked