New 'The Hobbit' Trailer Packed With Action and Comical Scenes
The long-awaited new trailer of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been released during Tolkien week. It has been nine months since the Peter Jackson movie released a trailer, but the wait is paid off with totally new scenes packed into two and a half minutes long video.
Unlike the first one, the new trailer cuts to the chase on what mission Bilbo Baggins is picked for. Introduction to the dwarves, who want to reclaim their territory, is omitted and replaced with a show of characters. Gandalf then faces questions of why he includes a hafling into the team. From there, it is all action-packed scenes plus a bit of comedic side of the film.
Among new creatures and characters that are introduced in the trailer are Radagast the Brown, giant wolves known as Wargs, stone giants and goblins.
Fans can expect a couple more trailers from the film as it nears the release date on December 14.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?