New 'The Hobbit' Trailer Packed With Action and Comical Scenes
The long-awaited new trailer of "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" has been released during Tolkien week. It has been nine months since the Peter Jackson movie released a trailer, but the wait is paid off with totally new scenes packed into two and a half minutes long video.
Unlike the first one, the new trailer cuts to the chase on what mission Bilbo Baggins is picked for. Introduction to the dwarves, who want to reclaim their territory, is omitted and replaced with a show of characters. Gandalf then faces questions of why he includes a hafling into the team. From there, it is all action-packed scenes plus a bit of comedic side of the film.
Among new creatures and characters that are introduced in the trailer are Radagast the Brown, giant wolves known as Wargs, stone giants and goblins.
Fans can expect a couple more trailers from the film as it nears the release date on December 14.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board