First Look Photos: Keira Knightley Is Damsel in Distress on 'Jack Ryan' Set
Keira Knightley filmed a dramatic scene with Chris Pine on the set of "Jack Ryan" reboot on Monday night, September 17. Channeling her inner damsel in distress persona, Knightley was photographed filming a scene where she was rescued by Pine from being kidnapped by some bad guys.
Shooting the scene in Liverpool, which was transformed to look like Moscow, Knightley was spotted donning a sleeveless black dress. Some gun-wielding men were seen helding her captive before Pine arrived and fought them to free the lady.
After getting rescued, Knightley was snapped embracing Pine before the two drove away in a black Mercedes SUV. They were later caught on camera sharing some emotional reunion moments by locking lips passionately on the back seat of the car.
Knightley plays Cathy, the spouse of Pine's Jack Ryan. The titular character himself is a Moscow-based financial analyst who discovers a plan in his company to back a terrorist attack which aims to destroy the U.S. economy. Racing against time, Ryan must save the States and his wife.
Also starring in "Jack Ryan" are Kevin Costner, Kenneth Branagh and Nonso Anozie. Branagh serves behind the lens in addition to starring as the antagonist. The actioner is slated for a December 25, 2013 release in the United States.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly