Andy Samberg Yells at His Father-in-Law in 'Cuckoo' Promo
Andy Samberg's first acting gig post-"Saturday Night Live" has got a preview. In the promo, his titular character bores his father-in-law with his dry joke, and upsets the protective dad with his comment about the daughter. Making it worse, he is seen yelling at and punching the elder man in another scene.
On the upcoming comedy, Samberg portrays a slacker, who marries a girl (Tamia Kari) during her one-year trip before she goes to college. Her parents (Greg Davies and Helen Baxendale) are horrified when introduced to their new son-in-law when she arrives home.
The "What's Your Number?" star previously described his alter ego as a "square-jawed, self-appointed spiritual ninja" who is full of outlandish, New Age ideas, and "every parent's worst nightmare." Hilarity will ensue from his conflict with his wife's father.
Created and written by Robin French and Kieron Quirke, the show will premiere on BBC Three later this year.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'