Andy Samberg Yells at His Father-in-Law in 'Cuckoo' Promo
Andy Samberg's first acting gig post-"Saturday Night Live" has got a preview. In the promo, his titular character bores his father-in-law with his dry joke, and upsets the protective dad with his comment about the daughter. Making it worse, he is seen yelling at and punching the elder man in another scene.
On the upcoming comedy, Samberg portrays a slacker, who marries a girl (Tamia Kari) during her one-year trip before she goes to college. Her parents (Greg Davies and Helen Baxendale) are horrified when introduced to their new son-in-law when she arrives home.
The "What's Your Number?" star previously described his alter ego as a "square-jawed, self-appointed spiritual ninja" who is full of outlandish, New Age ideas, and "every parent's worst nightmare." Hilarity will ensue from his conflict with his wife's father.
Created and written by Robin French and Kieron Quirke, the show will premiere on BBC Three later this year.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction