Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs on 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale
Carly Rae Jepsen visited "So You Think You Can Dance" on the final night of season 9. Before the winners were announced, the Canadian singer performed her brand new single "This Kiss". She was accompanied by a live band and joined by four guys and two girls dancing to the upbeat music.
In addition to rocking "SYTYCD", Carly dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker also delivered the fresh song from her newly-released album of the same name "Kiss", but host Ellen DeGeneres couldn't let her leave without giving a live performance of her mega hit.
Carly has released the new album in the United States since September 18. "These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years," she once said. "The record is pop. It's inspired by Robyn, The Cars, Madonna, and believe it or not, James Taylor." Justin Bieber and Owl City are listed as featured guests.
"This Kiss" on "SYTYCD":
"This Kiss" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
"Call Me Maybe" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri