Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs on 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale
Carly Rae Jepsen visited "So You Think You Can Dance" on the final night of season 9. Before the winners were announced, the Canadian singer performed her brand new single "This Kiss". She was accompanied by a live band and joined by four guys and two girls dancing to the upbeat music.
In addition to rocking "SYTYCD", Carly dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker also delivered the fresh song from her newly-released album of the same name "Kiss", but host Ellen DeGeneres couldn't let her leave without giving a live performance of her mega hit.
Carly has released the new album in the United States since September 18. "These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years," she once said. "The record is pop. It's inspired by Robyn, The Cars, Madonna, and believe it or not, James Taylor." Justin Bieber and Owl City are listed as featured guests.
"This Kiss" on "SYTYCD":
"This Kiss" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
"Call Me Maybe" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death