Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs on 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale
Carly Rae Jepsen visited "So You Think You Can Dance" on the final night of season 9. Before the winners were announced, the Canadian singer performed her brand new single "This Kiss". She was accompanied by a live band and joined by four guys and two girls dancing to the upbeat music.
In addition to rocking "SYTYCD", Carly dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker also delivered the fresh song from her newly-released album of the same name "Kiss", but host Ellen DeGeneres couldn't let her leave without giving a live performance of her mega hit.
Carly has released the new album in the United States since September 18. "These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years," she once said. "The record is pop. It's inspired by Robyn, The Cars, Madonna, and believe it or not, James Taylor." Justin Bieber and Owl City are listed as featured guests.
"This Kiss" on "SYTYCD":
"This Kiss" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
"Call Me Maybe" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now