Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs on 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale
Carly Rae Jepsen visited "So You Think You Can Dance" on the final night of season 9. Before the winners were announced, the Canadian singer performed her brand new single "This Kiss". She was accompanied by a live band and joined by four guys and two girls dancing to the upbeat music.
In addition to rocking "SYTYCD", Carly dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker also delivered the fresh song from her newly-released album of the same name "Kiss", but host Ellen DeGeneres couldn't let her leave without giving a live performance of her mega hit.
Carly has released the new album in the United States since September 18. "These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years," she once said. "The record is pop. It's inspired by Robyn, The Cars, Madonna, and believe it or not, James Taylor." Justin Bieber and Owl City are listed as featured guests.
"This Kiss" on "SYTYCD":
"This Kiss" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
"Call Me Maybe" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage