Video: Carly Rae Jepsen Performs on 'So You Think You Can Dance' Finale
Carly Rae Jepsen visited "So You Think You Can Dance" on the final night of season 9. Before the winners were announced, the Canadian singer performed her brand new single "This Kiss". She was accompanied by a live band and joined by four guys and two girls dancing to the upbeat music.
In addition to rocking "SYTYCD", Carly dropped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". The "Call Me Maybe" hitmaker also delivered the fresh song from her newly-released album of the same name "Kiss", but host Ellen DeGeneres couldn't let her leave without giving a live performance of her mega hit.
Carly has released the new album in the United States since September 18. "These are lyric and song ideas that I have been collecting over the years," she once said. "The record is pop. It's inspired by Robyn, The Cars, Madonna, and believe it or not, James Taylor." Justin Bieber and Owl City are listed as featured guests.
"This Kiss" on "SYTYCD":
"This Kiss" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
"Call Me Maybe" on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
More Carly Rae Jepsen News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group