Anderson Cooper Weighs In on Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes Catfight
Anderson Cooper has heard about Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes bickering with each other over their runs-in with the law. The CNN anchor had some advice for the former Disney star, saying she should stop whining and complaining about the whole situation because it was pointless.
"If I'm Lindsay Lohan, I would just be quiet and just do your job," the Silver Fox said. "Get off Twitter, just stop hanging out, and just do your job and comeback. Everyone loves a comeback. Everyone's rooting for you." He said he didn't know LiLo personally, adding "I feel bad for her and wish nothing but the best" for her.
LiLo had several trips to jail since she was involved in a 2007 DUI case. The "Mean Girls" star was finally freed from her DUI probation last March and relatively stayed out of trouble until she got involved in a car accident in June and then linked to an alleged home burglary. She's cleared of the robbery case later on.
Bynes, meanwhile, broke laws on the road one too many times. The "Easy A" actress is currently facing a DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor. Her driving mishaps led to her license being suspended and her car being impounded when she ignored judge's order not to drive without a valid license.
Bynes' rep hasn't commented on her endless troubles, but her uncle Ronald Bynes has expressed his concern about his niece. "She needs help," he told Celebuzz. "[Her father] doesn't want to talk about her and often changes the subject. The problem is there's no correspondence [between Amanda and her parents]. I don't even think they know what's going on with her."
"Her dad used to take her to Nickelodeon and to auditions when she was younger," he remembered. "After all these years, something has happened. I think she has some sort of resentment." He added, "As far as her dad knew, she never drank before." He also said, "They're [parents] very upset about her recent problems, but they're in the dark."
Bynes is set to appear in court Friday, September 21, on a hearing to address the conditions of her freedom and her bail pending DUI charge. "It would seem like Ms. Bynes would need to be here in court on that day," the judge said when she was absent from a previous hearing. She will also be arraigned for the hit-and-run case September 27 in Van Nuys.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life