Report: Alexis Bellino Is Fired, Not Quitting 'Real Housewives of Orange County'
Alexis Bellino is no longer part of "The Real Housewives of Orange County". The stay-at-home mom, who joined the reality series in the fifth season, will not return to the upcoming eighth season, E! News has confirmed it.
"Alexis was really tired of being bullied and chose home and family life over celebrity," a source told Us Weekly about the reason why she left the Bravo hit show. Claiming that it's Bellino's decision to quit the show, the so-called insider explained the 35-year-old just "wanted to go back to her simple life in Orange County."
However, Bellino's co-star Tamra Barney has contradicted the insider's story. "let's just say the story I read and what I was told does not match. In my opinion her story is never straight!" she reportedly wrote on her Twitter Tuesday morning, September 18.
"I can't wait for the truth to come out!" Barney added, hinting that Bellino was fired. "not the same story I was told... let's keep it at that... who leaves a successful show?"
Supporting Barney's claim, E!'s source said, "She wasn't invited back. The crew was tired of her complaining and diva ways. They were also tired of her fame-seeking husband."
When asked about the shake-up rumor, a representative for Bravo didn't deny or confirm it. "We have not yet made any announcements of a season 8 pickup or casting," the rep simply stated.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism