Report: Alexis Bellino Is Fired, Not Quitting 'Real Housewives of Orange County'
Alexis Bellino is no longer part of "The Real Housewives of Orange County". The stay-at-home mom, who joined the reality series in the fifth season, will not return to the upcoming eighth season, E! News has confirmed it.
"Alexis was really tired of being bullied and chose home and family life over celebrity," a source told Us Weekly about the reason why she left the Bravo hit show. Claiming that it's Bellino's decision to quit the show, the so-called insider explained the 35-year-old just "wanted to go back to her simple life in Orange County."
However, Bellino's co-star Tamra Barney has contradicted the insider's story. "let's just say the story I read and what I was told does not match. In my opinion her story is never straight!" she reportedly wrote on her Twitter Tuesday morning, September 18.
"I can't wait for the truth to come out!" Barney added, hinting that Bellino was fired. "not the same story I was told... let's keep it at that... who leaves a successful show?"
Supporting Barney's claim, E!'s source said, "She wasn't invited back. The crew was tired of her complaining and diva ways. They were also tired of her fame-seeking husband."
When asked about the shake-up rumor, a representative for Bravo didn't deny or confirm it. "We have not yet made any announcements of a season 8 pickup or casting," the rep simply stated.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character