Amanda Bynes Creates Frenzy in Boutique, Leaves in Taxi
Amanda Bynes has started abiding the law when she decided to catch a taxicab after a shopping trip on Monday, September 17. The actress' car was impounded a day earlier after she was caught driving with suspended license.
Bynes was visiting Kin, a clothing boutique in Los Angeles. The actress may stay off trouble on the street but she stirred up some inside the shop. She reportedly locked herself inside the dressing room for almost two hours, worrying the sales assistants. The clerks heard "banging sound" coming from inside the room every 10 minutes or so.
She also appeared disoriented as she reportedly attempted to leave with a bathing suit still on underneath her clothing. Bynes eventually left the store with a shopping bag in one hand and a drink in another. She covered her face from the paparazzi as she entered the cab.
Bynes is set to appear in court Friday on a hearing for her pending DUI charge.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt