Amanda Bynes Creates Frenzy in Boutique, Leaves in Taxi
Amanda Bynes has started abiding the law when she decided to catch a taxicab after a shopping trip on Monday, September 17. The actress' car was impounded a day earlier after she was caught driving with suspended license.
Bynes was visiting Kin, a clothing boutique in Los Angeles. The actress may stay off trouble on the street but she stirred up some inside the shop. She reportedly locked herself inside the dressing room for almost two hours, worrying the sales assistants. The clerks heard "banging sound" coming from inside the room every 10 minutes or so.
She also appeared disoriented as she reportedly attempted to leave with a bathing suit still on underneath her clothing. Bynes eventually left the store with a shopping bag in one hand and a drink in another. She covered her face from the paparazzi as she entered the cab.
Bynes is set to appear in court Friday on a hearing for her pending DUI charge.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift