Amanda Bynes Creates Frenzy in Boutique, Leaves in Taxi
Amanda Bynes has started abiding the law when she decided to catch a taxicab after a shopping trip on Monday, September 17. The actress' car was impounded a day earlier after she was caught driving with suspended license.
Bynes was visiting Kin, a clothing boutique in Los Angeles. The actress may stay off trouble on the street but she stirred up some inside the shop. She reportedly locked herself inside the dressing room for almost two hours, worrying the sales assistants. The clerks heard "banging sound" coming from inside the room every 10 minutes or so.
She also appeared disoriented as she reportedly attempted to leave with a bathing suit still on underneath her clothing. Bynes eventually left the store with a shopping bag in one hand and a drink in another. She covered her face from the paparazzi as she entered the cab.
Bynes is set to appear in court Friday on a hearing for her pending DUI charge.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences