Amanda Bynes Creates Frenzy in Boutique, Leaves in Taxi
Amanda Bynes has started abiding the law when she decided to catch a taxicab after a shopping trip on Monday, September 17. The actress' car was impounded a day earlier after she was caught driving with suspended license.
Bynes was visiting Kin, a clothing boutique in Los Angeles. The actress may stay off trouble on the street but she stirred up some inside the shop. She reportedly locked herself inside the dressing room for almost two hours, worrying the sales assistants. The clerks heard "banging sound" coming from inside the room every 10 minutes or so.
She also appeared disoriented as she reportedly attempted to leave with a bathing suit still on underneath her clothing. Bynes eventually left the store with a shopping bag in one hand and a drink in another. She covered her face from the paparazzi as she entered the cab.
Bynes is set to appear in court Friday on a hearing for her pending DUI charge.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby