Chris Zylka Confirms His Break-Up From Lucy Hale
Actor Chris Zylka has confirmed that his relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has ended. It looks like Zylka, who started dating Hale six months ago, was the one who got dumped.
"Don't have a girlfriend - she decided she was too good," Zylka tweeted on Sunday, September 16 before deleting it. He added later, "Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love."
Meanwhile, Hale has not said anything about the break-up. She was spotted hanging out with actor Colton Hayes of MTV's "Teen Wolf" last week in Beverly Hills. However she denied that they were an item, saying "I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that."
Hale began dating Zylka in March. Last month, she talked about their instant attraction, saying "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville