Chris Zylka Confirms His Break-Up From Lucy Hale
Actor Chris Zylka has confirmed that his relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has ended. It looks like Zylka, who started dating Hale six months ago, was the one who got dumped.
"Don't have a girlfriend - she decided she was too good," Zylka tweeted on Sunday, September 16 before deleting it. He added later, "Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love."
Meanwhile, Hale has not said anything about the break-up. She was spotted hanging out with actor Colton Hayes of MTV's "Teen Wolf" last week in Beverly Hills. However she denied that they were an item, saying "I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that."
Hale began dating Zylka in March. Last month, she talked about their instant attraction, saying "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences