Chris Zylka Confirms His Break-Up From Lucy Hale
Actor Chris Zylka has confirmed that his relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has ended. It looks like Zylka, who started dating Hale six months ago, was the one who got dumped.
"Don't have a girlfriend - she decided she was too good," Zylka tweeted on Sunday, September 16 before deleting it. He added later, "Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love."
Meanwhile, Hale has not said anything about the break-up. She was spotted hanging out with actor Colton Hayes of MTV's "Teen Wolf" last week in Beverly Hills. However she denied that they were an item, saying "I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that."
Hale began dating Zylka in March. Last month, she talked about their instant attraction, saying "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune