Chris Zylka Confirms His Break-Up From Lucy Hale
Actor Chris Zylka has confirmed that his relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has ended. It looks like Zylka, who started dating Hale six months ago, was the one who got dumped.
"Don't have a girlfriend - she decided she was too good," Zylka tweeted on Sunday, September 16 before deleting it. He added later, "Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love."
Meanwhile, Hale has not said anything about the break-up. She was spotted hanging out with actor Colton Hayes of MTV's "Teen Wolf" last week in Beverly Hills. However she denied that they were an item, saying "I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that."
Hale began dating Zylka in March. Last month, she talked about their instant attraction, saying "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident