Chris Zylka Confirms His Break-Up From Lucy Hale
Actor Chris Zylka has confirmed that his relationship with "Pretty Little Liars" actress Lucy Hale has ended. It looks like Zylka, who started dating Hale six months ago, was the one who got dumped.
"Don't have a girlfriend - she decided she was too good," Zylka tweeted on Sunday, September 16 before deleting it. He added later, "Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love."
Meanwhile, Hale has not said anything about the break-up. She was spotted hanging out with actor Colton Hayes of MTV's "Teen Wolf" last week in Beverly Hills. However she denied that they were an item, saying "I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that."
Hale began dating Zylka in March. Last month, she talked about their instant attraction, saying "I was like 'holy crap you're gorgeous!' It was like no one else was there. We couldn't stop talking."
More Chris Zylka News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction