Nelly Furtado Hits 'Parking Lot' in New Music Video
Nelly Furtado releases a new music video in support of her song "Parking Lot". Reflecting the song's title, the clip features the folk and R&B songstress hitting a parking lot full of customized Mini Coopers. The Canadian artist is seen dancing against the cars' blinking headlights in some scenes, and sitting among stuffed animals in the backseat in some other shots.
"Parking Lot" is the third single of Furtado's fifth studio installment "The Spirit Indestructible", which hits the stores across the United States on September 18. The song was produced by Rodney Jerkins and the accompanying clip was directed by Ray Kay, who has also worked on music videos for such A-listers as Justin Bieber, Britney Spears, Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles.
The "Say It Right" singer recently said the visuals was a throwback to her teenage years and was a reminiscent of "good times in my hometown, sort of like my own take on 'Summer of 69'."
Meanwhile, to Daily Mirror, she opened up how being a mom changed the way she saw her career. "From [her daughter Nevis Chetan's birth] forward I've been looking at my career in a more professional way," so she claimed. "Before, I was just floating down the river and not really sure what I was doing."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'