Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Share New Photos of Their Twins
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon share the joy of being first-time parents by posting a number of pictures featuring their twins Moroccan and Monroe. The photos, some of which were old, show the celebrity couple doting on their babies in everyday activities and during special occasions like Christmas.
"We deliberated for so long about how to reveal the first pictures of our babies to the world. We just didn't want to do the typical thing and display them in a tabloid. (not that there's anything wrong with that :))," the couple said in a statement on an official website dedicated to the adorable twins.
"So, Moroccan has several nicknames, one of them is RocStar (Roc*) and you'll see why in a few of the pictures! Although it's a bit early, the camera seems to love Ms. Monroe and vice versa. To us it's amazing to see their personalities shine through. They're such a loving beautiful people already."
The new parents also gushed about embracing parenthood as saying, "Parenthood is absolutely the most life changing experience we could ever have imagined. The love we feel for these babies is above and beyond anything we'd ever dreamed of."
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris