Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Share New Photos of Their Twins
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon share the joy of being first-time parents by posting a number of pictures featuring their twins Moroccan and Monroe. The photos, some of which were old, show the celebrity couple doting on their babies in everyday activities and during special occasions like Christmas.
"We deliberated for so long about how to reveal the first pictures of our babies to the world. We just didn't want to do the typical thing and display them in a tabloid. (not that there's anything wrong with that :))," the couple said in a statement on an official website dedicated to the adorable twins.
"So, Moroccan has several nicknames, one of them is RocStar (Roc*) and you'll see why in a few of the pictures! Although it's a bit early, the camera seems to love Ms. Monroe and vice versa. To us it's amazing to see their personalities shine through. They're such a loving beautiful people already."
The new parents also gushed about embracing parenthood as saying, "Parenthood is absolutely the most life changing experience we could ever have imagined. The love we feel for these babies is above and beyond anything we'd ever dreamed of."
More Mariah Carey News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation