Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Share New Photos of Their Twins
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon share the joy of being first-time parents by posting a number of pictures featuring their twins Moroccan and Monroe. The photos, some of which were old, show the celebrity couple doting on their babies in everyday activities and during special occasions like Christmas.
"We deliberated for so long about how to reveal the first pictures of our babies to the world. We just didn't want to do the typical thing and display them in a tabloid. (not that there's anything wrong with that :))," the couple said in a statement on an official website dedicated to the adorable twins.
"So, Moroccan has several nicknames, one of them is RocStar (Roc*) and you'll see why in a few of the pictures! Although it's a bit early, the camera seems to love Ms. Monroe and vice versa. To us it's amazing to see their personalities shine through. They're such a loving beautiful people already."
The new parents also gushed about embracing parenthood as saying, "Parenthood is absolutely the most life changing experience we could ever have imagined. The love we feel for these babies is above and beyond anything we'd ever dreamed of."
More Mariah Carey News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer