Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Share New Photos of Their Twins
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon share the joy of being first-time parents by posting a number of pictures featuring their twins Moroccan and Monroe. The photos, some of which were old, show the celebrity couple doting on their babies in everyday activities and during special occasions like Christmas.
"We deliberated for so long about how to reveal the first pictures of our babies to the world. We just didn't want to do the typical thing and display them in a tabloid. (not that there's anything wrong with that :))," the couple said in a statement on an official website dedicated to the adorable twins.
"So, Moroccan has several nicknames, one of them is RocStar (Roc*) and you'll see why in a few of the pictures! Although it's a bit early, the camera seems to love Ms. Monroe and vice versa. To us it's amazing to see their personalities shine through. They're such a loving beautiful people already."
The new parents also gushed about embracing parenthood as saying, "Parenthood is absolutely the most life changing experience we could ever have imagined. The love we feel for these babies is above and beyond anything we'd ever dreamed of."
More Mariah Carey News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!