Jake Gyllenhaal and Anna Kendrick Keep It Classy at 'End of Watch' L.A. Premiere
David Ayer's "End of Watch" threw a star-studded premiere in Los Angeles on Monday night, September 17. Among those who stole the attention on the red carpet rolled out at Regal Cinemas were lead actor Jake Gyllenhaal and his pretty co-star Anna Kendrick.
Sporting bearded face, Jake looked classy in a tailored three-piece navy suit that he paired with a tieless gray shirt and well-polished leather shoes. Kendrick, meanwhile, looked elegant in an Elie Saab black dress with nude-colored accent on the bust.
Joining the two on the red carpet was America Ferrera who glammed up in a floor-length Rachel Roy turquoise gown that she paired with a black clutch. Finishing off her gorgeous look with minimalist jewelries, she arranged her hair into a simple updo. Co-star Michael Pena was also spotted attending the event, looking dapper in a traditional black suit.
Other famous faces seen at the promotional event included Arnold Schwarzenegger who was all smiles when posing for the cameramen, and Joe Manganiello who oozed masculinity in a sleek suit while flaunting his long hair and bearded face. Rappers 50 Cent and Xzibit were also on hand to support the premiere.
Meanwhile, Cody Horn and Jennie Garth opted to go with skin-tight black dresses, Karina Smirnoff flaunted her legs in a blue mini dress, Busy Phillips went vintage with long-sleeved loose tops and A-line skirt, and Candace Smith looked sexy in a patterned mini dress.
"End of Watch" has Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena starring as young police officers Taylor and Zavala resepectively. Together, they patrol the city's meanest streets of south central Los Angeles.
Giving the story a gripping, first-person immediacy, the action unfolds through footage from the handheld HD cameras of the police officers, gang members, surveillance cameras, and citizens caught in the line of fire to create a riveting portrait of the city's most dangerous corners, the cops who risk their lives there every day, and the price they and their families are forced to pay.
The R-rated movie will open in the U.S. on September 21.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie