Ke$ha Previews 'Die Young', Hints at a Rihanna Duet
Ke$ha has dropped another snippet for her song "Die Young", unveiling the lyrics this time. Still following the dance-pop singer on a Tokyo subway, the approximately 30-second video features her performing the track a cappella.
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums/ Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone/ While you're here in my arms," she belts out the song loudly, ignoring the stares given by other passengers. "Let's make the most of the night 'cause we're gonna die young/ We're gonna die young/ We're gonna die young."
After sharing the song teaser, the "We R Who We R" songstress also took to her Twitter to unveil an artwork for the Dr. Luke-produced track. "getting closer. get hyped. eternal boners," she wrote in a caption of the risque picture, which features her wearing nothing but a holster and her braided hair covering her assets.
The 25-year-old later sparked a speculation that she might have a duet with Rihanna. Via the micro-blogging site, she posted an image of a woman holding a piece of paper with a capital "R", which is similar to the logo used by the Bajan beauty in her album covers. "what's it all mean???" she teased.
"Die Young" is the lead single off Ke$ha's upcoming second studio album, which is yet to be titled. The song will be unveiled in full on September 25, while the record hasn't got a release date.
Ke$ha sings part of "Die Young":
Ke$ha whistles part of "Die Young":
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby