The Kardashian Sisters Show Bikini Bods in 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' Promo
Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian are going to heat things up on "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", so it's claimed in a new promo for the show. The video sees the sister duo showing off their curves in bikinis, while their argument about their DASH boutique is heard in the backsound.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" spin-off began the production on Monday, September 17. Kim had already been in the city over the weekend as she tweeted on Sunday, "Dash Miami today was crazy! Such cute stuff! Did a little shopping & re-merchandised the store!"
The girlfriend of Kanye West also added a new member to the family as she introduced a kitten via her Twitter. The white Teacup Persian cat is named Mercy, which happens to be the title of Weezy's song where he declares his love for her.
"Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" will premiere January 2013. Khloe Kardashian will also make appearance on the reality series.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group