The Kardashian Sisters Show Bikini Bods in 'Kourtney and Kim Take Miami' Promo
Kourtney Kardashian and Kim Kardashian are going to heat things up on "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami", so it's claimed in a new promo for the show. The video sees the sister duo showing off their curves in bikinis, while their argument about their DASH boutique is heard in the backsound.
The "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" spin-off began the production on Monday, September 17. Kim had already been in the city over the weekend as she tweeted on Sunday, "Dash Miami today was crazy! Such cute stuff! Did a little shopping & re-merchandised the store!"
The girlfriend of Kanye West also added a new member to the family as she introduced a kitten via her Twitter. The white Teacup Persian cat is named Mercy, which happens to be the title of Weezy's song where he declares his love for her.
"Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" will premiere January 2013. Khloe Kardashian will also make appearance on the reality series.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign