Jennifer Lawrence Sings Mellow Song in New 'House at the End of the Street' Video
Jennifer Lawrence shows her singing talent in a new promotional video for her horror film "House at the End of the Street". Clad in a navy jacket and sweatpants, Jennifer sits on a terrace as she starts to strum her guitar and softly sings a mellow song called "All You've Got to Do Is Fall in Love".
Scenes from the horror film especially the ones that highlight Jennifer's relationship with Max Thieriot are shown as the song plays. At one point, there's a scary scene where Jennifer enters a dark basement and she starts screaming when a mysterious figure drags her on the floor.
This is not the first time the Oscar nominee lends her vocal chops in a movie. She previously sang "Rue's Lullaby" during a scene where Katniss Everdeen hugged a dying Rue in the Arena in "The Hunger Games".
In "House at the End of the Street", Jennifer plays Elissa who moves in with her mom Sarah to the house of their dreams in a small, upscale, rural town. However, when startling and unexplainable events begin to happen, Elissa and her mom learn that the town is in the shadows of a chilling secret.
Years earlier, in the house next door, a daughter killed her parents in their beds, and disappeared - leaving only a brother, Ryan (Thieriot), as the sole survivor. Against Sarah's wishes, Elissa begins a relationship with the reclusive Ryan - and the closer they get, the deeper they're all pulled into a mystery more dangerous than they ever imagined.
The horror film will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on September 21.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting