Jennifer Lawrence Sings Mellow Song in New 'House at the End of the Street' Video
Jennifer Lawrence shows her singing talent in a new promotional video for her horror film "House at the End of the Street". Clad in a navy jacket and sweatpants, Jennifer sits on a terrace as she starts to strum her guitar and softly sings a mellow song called "All You've Got to Do Is Fall in Love".
Scenes from the horror film especially the ones that highlight Jennifer's relationship with Max Thieriot are shown as the song plays. At one point, there's a scary scene where Jennifer enters a dark basement and she starts screaming when a mysterious figure drags her on the floor.
This is not the first time the Oscar nominee lends her vocal chops in a movie. She previously sang "Rue's Lullaby" during a scene where Katniss Everdeen hugged a dying Rue in the Arena in "The Hunger Games".
In "House at the End of the Street", Jennifer plays Elissa who moves in with her mom Sarah to the house of their dreams in a small, upscale, rural town. However, when startling and unexplainable events begin to happen, Elissa and her mom learn that the town is in the shadows of a chilling secret.
Years earlier, in the house next door, a daughter killed her parents in their beds, and disappeared - leaving only a brother, Ryan (Thieriot), as the sole survivor. Against Sarah's wishes, Elissa begins a relationship with the reclusive Ryan - and the closer they get, the deeper they're all pulled into a mystery more dangerous than they ever imagined.
The horror film will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on September 21.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says