Christina Aguilera Releases Official Teaser of 'Your Body' Video
Christina Aguilera is moving fast to promote her new single "Your Body". Just a few days after launching it on radio stations across the country, "The Voice" female judge drops a snippet of its upcoming music video on the NBC singing competition.
The sneak peek sees Xtina asking for a ride from a hunky guy and stopping by a convenience store where another eye-candy male works behind the counter. At the end of the snippet, she throws back a match and sets a car on fire as she walks away from the vehicle.
The single is the first official offering from her new album "Lotus" which is due later this fall. "Album title: Lotus. Representing an unbreakable flower that survives under the hardest conditions and still thrives," she explained when announcing the title on Twitter.
She additionally told Ryan Seacrest, "This album is about self-expression and freedom. There is a lot I have gone through personally over the past few years, and this record represents a rebirth for me. The record is about freedom and getting back to the root of who I am and what I love to do."
Xtina, along with Cee-Lo Green, will take a break from "The Voice" after the current third season comes to an end. Like her, the Gnarls Barkley star is working on new albums in addition to doing Las Vegas show and writing memoir. They will be replaced by Shakira and Usher.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March