Christina Aguilera Releases Official Teaser of 'Your Body' Video
Christina Aguilera is moving fast to promote her new single "Your Body". Just a few days after launching it on radio stations across the country, "The Voice" female judge drops a snippet of its upcoming music video on the NBC singing competition.
The sneak peek sees Xtina asking for a ride from a hunky guy and stopping by a convenience store where another eye-candy male works behind the counter. At the end of the snippet, she throws back a match and sets a car on fire as she walks away from the vehicle.
The single is the first official offering from her new album "Lotus" which is due later this fall. "Album title: Lotus. Representing an unbreakable flower that survives under the hardest conditions and still thrives," she explained when announcing the title on Twitter.
She additionally told Ryan Seacrest, "This album is about self-expression and freedom. There is a lot I have gone through personally over the past few years, and this record represents a rebirth for me. The record is about freedom and getting back to the root of who I am and what I love to do."
Xtina, along with Cee-Lo Green, will take a break from "The Voice" after the current third season comes to an end. Like her, the Gnarls Barkley star is working on new albums in addition to doing Las Vegas show and writing memoir. They will be replaced by Shakira and Usher.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert