'The Vampire Diaries' Season 4 Premiere Clip: Elena Wakes Up From Death
Elena learns the hard truth in a new clip from the first episode of "The Vampire Diaries" season 4. She wakes up in her bedroom with Stefan sitting by her side. He helps remind her about the accident. Elena's first concern is for Matt's safety and Damon quickly jumps into the conversation to say that Matt is alive.
Damon doesn't waste time to tell Elena that Stefan didn't manage to save her in the accident. "When Jeremy brought you to the hospital before all this happened, your injuries were worse than anyone knew. Meredith Fell made a choice. She used Damon's blood to heal you," Stefan says. Damon adds, "And when Rebekah ran Matt's truck off the road you had vampire blood in your system, Elena," prompting Elena to ask, "Am I dead?"
"TVD" will kick off its fourth season Thursday, October 11 at 8 P.M. on The CW. Nina Dobrev once dished on how her character would react to her transformation to become a vampire, "She's going to be grieving her life... She's going to be devastated."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!